Playbook and BB10 – Shooting Games
Starship Commander for Playbook and Blackberry 10« Playbook and BB10 - Shooting Games « Downloads
|Updated||July 12, 2012|
|Category||Playbook and BB10 - Shooting Games|
Free space shooter to fight epic battles in the galaxy and stop alien invaders.
Starship Commander is a fast-paced top-down perspective shoot’em’up action game. Required skills are more than fast reactions and memorising enemy attack patterns. The player must also have strategy skills to equip proper upgrades and use the appropriate skills during specific missions.
We would appreciate your help in Starship Commander’s development! Please feel free to contact us, if you have any technical issues or suggestions on how we can improve your gaming experience! Send us an email because we cannot respond to other types of messages. Thank you! Our email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Starship Commander features*:
– 7 different alien races with 100+ unique entities to fight with
– 90+ missions in 16 unlockable galaxies with 3 difficulty levels
– ability to change weapons and use active skills during the missions
– 3+ fully customizable starships with 120+ upgrades (including turrets and special modules)
– huge alien bosses
– continuously challenging survival mode with infinite stages
* This version of Starship Commander is free to try, however at some point during the campaign, you must purchase the full version in order to finish the game. Some of the listed features become available only after the full game is unlocked.
Get bonuses and unlock additional unique features by entering promotional codes in the game. Visit our Facebook page for more information!
– The game supports 2 texture modes, use HIGH for devices with resolution 480×800 or above, and use LOW for anything below.
– If you experience missing textures or white screens during the game, you might have ran out of texture memory. Try switching the texture mode setting to LOW and/or the details setting to DISABLED.
– Turning sound and music OFF in the options menu may increase the game performance on slower devices.
– When you complete a transaction through Google Play, the purchased item should appear immediately when you return to the application. If it doesn’t, go to the unlock menu, and enter code “0000000001″. This will restore all transactions you have made through Google Play. (Requires Internet access.)
– LY (Light Year) is the game currency for purchasing ship upgrades and for unlocking new galaxies to venture forth. Spend it wisely!
– If you ran out of LY, you can finish accomplished missions again to get more. Asteroid rich missions are especially good for this purpose.
– Rerunning a mission on Hard difficulty increases the LY gain.
– Equipped turrets and turret modifiers can be switched any time during a mission. Equipped special modules can be used as active skills once within their cooldown interval. Equipped upgrades are passively modify your ship properties.
– If you find a mission too hard, finish another mission first! You may also change difficulty setting to Easy for that specific mission.
– Different enemies may require different strategies. Although a weapon with great amount of damage can be efficient against large and strong enemies, weapons with smaller damage but fast rate of fire could be better against smaller foes.
- Sniper Action for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Modern War for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Apache Attack for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Zombie Frontier for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Crime City for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Zombies Crisis for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Shooting club 2: Sniper for Blackberry 10
- Darts 3D for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- TurboFly HD for Blackberry 10 and Playbook
- Dogfight for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Assaulter for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Heavy-armed Sniper for Blackberry 10 and Playbook
- Mortal Skies for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Cut and Slice for Playbook and Blackberry 10