Dante: THE INFERNO for Playbook and Blackberry 10« Playbook and BB10 - RPG Games « Downloads
|Updated||August 27, 2012|
|Category||Playbook and BB10 - RPG Games|
Have a Hell of a good time in Dante Inferno. INFERNO not for the fainted hearted
“Amazingly designed.” – The Appera.com
“The Inferno’ – A Hellishly Good Action-Puzzler” – TouchArcade
“The graphics in this game are simply amazing… The gameplay is quite unique to say the least… The Inferno is one hell of a good action puzzler.” – Examiner
“The Inferno is MUCH better than simple Frogger… The game is so professionally done that it’s clearly not average.” – meandmydroid
“Frogger meets The World’s Hardest Game. And, with one hundred and eleven levels and two different endings depending on how long you take to complete the game, it appears that The Inferno has a lot to offer.” – Pocket Gamer UK
“The variety is fantastic….The Inferno promises challenging puzzle play, but the carefully crafted presentation makes it enormously attractive.” – Pocket Gamer
“The Fire Pits levels are AMAZING!! The intense, relentless level designs…Some of the later levels are REALLY intense and epic…” – Radim, TouchArcade Forum
“The puzzles overall feel fresh, and when I have to time my movements it feels almost like Super Mario Bros in intensity.” – Touchgen
You play as Dante, the heart-broken hero of the game. With Virgil as your guide, you embark on an adventure through the circles of Hell facing fire pits, filth infested waters and frozen wastelands all in the name of love.
Reach Beatrice before she gets condemned to hell for betraying her husband with you. Only from the clutches of Lucifer himself can you acquire the Thorn Ring and place it on Beatrice’s finger.
But hurry! You only have a few hours left before her final judgment.
Solve riddles, avoid enemies and pitfalls to finally find your love.
The game is inspired by the Divine Comedy from Italian poet Dante Alighieri and comprises hours of fun.
DANTE INFERNO FEATURES
– 121 levels for unlimited fun.
– Five circles, each with its own distinct graphical world.
– Two distinct endings based on the time to finish the game.
– Game modes: story based or time trial mode.
– Hundreds of riddles to solve.
– 14 Achievements to earn
– Fog effects.
– Gorgeous graphics.
– Come face to face with 4 unique bosses: the Minotaur, Cerberus, Medusa, and Lucifer.
– Amazing soundtrack
– customizable controls
This game is akin to the World’s Hardest Game in a Diablo setting.
For multiplayer fun, try out UniWar, the best turn-based online multiplayer strategy game for mobile.
Get Dante Inferno NOW
- Modern War 2 World Campaign for Blackberry 10
- Conquer 3 Kingdoms for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Fantasy Kingdom Defense HD for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Vampire's Fall (RPG) for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Duty of Heroes for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Defender for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Dragon of the Three Kingdoms for Blackberry 10 and Playbook
- Lord of the Dragons for Blackberry 10
- Valor for Blackberry 10
- Fantasy Warrior for Blackberry 10 and Playbook
- Sword of Inferno for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Immortal War for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Kingdoms at War for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Forgotten Tales RPG for Blackberry 10 and Playbook