Playbook and BB10 – Brain and Puzzle Games
Classic Words Solo for Blackberry 10 and Playbook« Playbook & BB10 - Brain & Puzzle Games « Downloads
|Updated||May 8, 2013|
|Category||Playbook & BB10 - Brain & Puzzle Games|
Classic Words Solo is the first word game that lets you play against your Android phone or tablet (solitaire mode). Enrich your vocabulary thanks to the built-in word definitions!
5 languages are supported: English, Spanish, French, Italian and German.
**** Exclusive features of Classic Words Plus: ****
– Pass And Play mode for 2 players
– Ad-free experience
– Preview your score before validating a move
Tired of stumbling across cheaters or waiting hours for your online opponent to play on Scrabble, Words with friends or Wordfeud?
Try out Classic Words Solo for instant fun, no matter if you are a beginner in crossword games or a Scrabble tournament player!
Choose the skill level of the computer (from beginner to expert), pick a word list (English word lists include Scrabble (TWL and SOWPODS) and Words With Friends official words), and use your strategy skills and vocabulary to try and defeat the Droid.
Classic Words Solo gameplay is classical to crosswords board games: create and place words on the board and boost your score by placing letters on the high scoring Double Letter, Double Word, Triple Letter and Triple Word squares.
Use all 7 letters from your rack to play a Bingo and get a 50 points bonus.
This game is a great time killer for all fans of board games and strategy games. It is also an educational game that will allow kids (and adults 🙂 ) to improve their spelling and vocabulary.
Thanks to the fast reactivity and variable skill of the computer and official word lists, Classic Words can be used by Words With Friends or Scrabble enthusiasts to play quick training matches and learn new words from the computer’s moves.
Unlike with multiplayer board games where some dishonest players use anagram solvers, there is no cheating possible when playing solitaire… Letters and blanks are always picked randomly, and the computer’s artificial intelligence does not have more information than you do.
Only your tactics and creativity can make the difference…
Will you play strategically enough to outwit the computer and its extensive vocabulary?
**** Features ****
– 6 levels of difficulty
– Display the definition of words by swiping them
– Save game state when quitting application
– Shake to shuffle
– Languages and dictionaries supported:
– SOWPODS/CSW12 (international English)
– TWL06 (US English)
– Words With Friends (2012 version)
– German (with support of Umlauts, and Ezset to be replaced by two ‘S’)
– French (Officiel du Scrabble, ODS5)
– Italian (Zingarelli)
– Spanish (DRAE)
– Distribution of letters and points are adapted to the language
– Supports offline play
- Doodle God F2P for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Jewels for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Words With Friends for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- UNO FREE for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- 4 Pics 1 Word - Guess the word for Blackberry 10
- Shoot Bubble Deluxe for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- What's The Word!! for Blackberry 10
- 4 Pics 1 Word, What's The Word for Blackberry 10
- Words for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Jewels Island for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Scramble With Friends Free for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- 4 Pics 1 Word for Blackberry 10
- Super Sudoku for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- 4 in a row for Playbook and Blackberry 10