Paladog Free for Playbook and Blackberry 10« Playbook & BB10 - Arcade & Action Games « Downloads
|Updated||April 3, 2012|
|Category||Playbook & BB10 - Arcade & Action Games|
Paladog Free(Lite) version launched on Android Market, the apex of all defense games!
★Dec/2011 Rewind 2011 Best Seller(Paid) – Apple App Store(KOR)
★Sep/2011 ‘The Best Games You’ve Never Played’ – Apple App Store
★Sep/2011 ‘Best Application’ – 1st KOREA MOBILE AWARD
★Mar/2011 ‘Golden Award(9/10)’ – Pocket Gamer(UK)
★Feb/2011 ‘What’s HOT, NEW / NOTEWORTHY’ – Apple App Store
★Feb/2011 ‘No.1 on the App Top List/Top Grossing List for 8 weeks’ – Apple App Store(Kor)
Introducing Paladog, the apex of all defense games!
– Setting a new benchmark for castle versus castle titles, Paladog manages to push genre forward by giving you a greater grip on gameplay (9/10, Gold Award) (pocketgamer.co.uk)
– Hours of game play, great replay value, and content updates! What more can you ask for? (Review by Brantusk)
– Amazing. I find nothing wrong with it. Just perfect game. (Review by ReidWassmer)
– One of the best games on the iPhone! (Review by Frankie Cordova)
In a far future,
the mother earth has lost vitality due to overwhelming greed and selfishness of human.
Not so long after, the gods eventually decide to annihilate the entire human race.
Instead, critters have given intelligence to have a chance to establish their own civilization.
They worshipped their creators and spent a millennium in peace.
Different from human race, the critters were innocent, pure and peace loving creatures.
Meanwhile the devils were struggling to find evil minds which once were full of and around when the earth was full of human.
The devils, after all, decide to declare war on the critterland.
Critters have long accustomed to peace.
They seemed incapable to battle against the human undeads summoned from the hell by the devils and the fate of the nation seemed grim.
At the very moment everyone was about to give up hope, one paladin arose from the dark to fight back for the peace of the critterland….
His name…. was… Paladog.
– Paladog : Allies in the range of aura can use stronger skills.
– Changing weapons or units that you use can make hard stages easier.
Like Paladog on Facebook>
ⓒ 2011 FazeCat Co., Ltd And Paladog™ All Rights Reserved.
- Heroes Fight for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Avengers for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Catapult Saga for Blackberry 10 and Playbook
- Avatar Fight - MMORPG game for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Prehistoric Park Builder for Blackberry 10 and Playbook
- Monster Rivals for Blackberry 10
- Tiny Robots for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Zombie Hunting for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- War of Glory for Blackberry 10 and Playbook
- Zuma revenge for Blackberry 10 and Playbook
- Ninja Warriors for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Battle Cats for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Slime vs. Mushroom for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Zombies vs Toys for Blackberry 10