Essential Playbook and BB10 Apps
When you first purchase your Blackberry 10 phone or the Playbook you want to get some apps right away. This is our most essential list of software you want.
If you have any questions or concerns with installing BAR Files to your Blackberry Playbook feel free to comment below and one of our staff members will assist you. Please make sure the first thing you do is install the essential software and watch our videos HERE.
Amazon Mobile for Playbook and Blackberry 10 (UK)« Playbook Apps « Downloads
|Updated||February 26, 2012|
Search & buy millions of products right from your Android device.
The Amazon Mobile App allows Android users to quickly search, compare prices, read reviews, share products with friends, access Gold Box Deals, and make purchases on Amazon.com using a simple, yet elegant, interface. To make on-the-go shopping and price comparison even easier, the Amazon Mobile App includes helpful shopping features that allow users to scan a barcode, snap a photo, or type a search, to quickly compare prices and check availability.
Shoppers are able to access any of Amazon’s sites around the world from a single app by simply selecting their desired Amazon country store. Amazon customers have full access to their existing cart, wish lists, payment and Amazon Prime member shipping options, order history, and 1-Click settings. All purchases made on Amazon Mobile are routed through Amazon’s secure servers just as they are on the web.
Important note regarding permissions. Amazon Mobile requires access to the following services to operate properly:
Location: due to the fact that this is now a world wide app, location permissions are required to support a delivery service feature offered by Amazon in France and Japan. Only in those stores is the location data required or used. In those locations you are able to request delivery to a convenience store closest to your current location. That service is not available in other Amazon countries.
Phone calls: within the app you are able to place a call to Amazon Customer Service. Tap Menu -> More -> Help -> Call Customer Service, and we will place the proper number in the phone app and dial it.
Take pictures: bar code scanning and image search require access to the camera function if you choose to start the bar code scanner from the app.
- DDPB - Load Android Apps on Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Amazon App Store for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Google Translate for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Google Maps Plus for Blackberry 10 and Playbook
- How to Load Android Files - BB10 or Playbook (MAC)
- Good e-Reader App Store - Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Google Sky Map for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- eBay for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- µTorrent Remote for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Sketch n Draw Pad HD for Blackberry 10 and Playbook
- aTorrent for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Astro File Manager for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Street View on Google Maps for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- The Weather Channel for Playbook and Blackberry 10