Blackberry Playbook and BB10 Sports Apps
Follow your favorite sporting team or keep track of the latest Scores with our complete list of BAR files for Blackberry 10 and the Playbook.
If you have any questions or concerns with installing BAR Files to your Blackberry Playbook feel free to comment below and one of our staff members will assist you. Please make sure the first thing you do is install the essential software and watch our videos HERE.
Fitbit Playbook and Blackberry 10« Playbook Sports Apps « Downloads
|Updated||October 6, 2015|
|Category||Playbook Sports Apps|
The Fitbit App helps you log food, activities and weight to track progress towards your goals. With Food Plan, a daily calorie target will automatically update based on how active you are and helps you reach your weight goal. The Fitbit App updates your data whenever you sync the Fitbit Tracker or Fitbit Aria scale.
Please note: You must have a network connection and a Fitbit account to use the app. If you don’t already have a Fitbit account, you can easily create one in the app.
– Log food, water, workouts, and weight on the go
– Find foods in our database or create custom entries
– Access your favorite foods and meals
– Check your stats for today and up to 2 weeks in the past
– See your latest steps, calories burned, and floors data when your Fitbit Wireless Tracker* syncs with a base station
– Whether you’re trying to achieve or maintain a weight goal, there’s a calorie intake plan for you
– Choose a plan intensity that fits your lifestyle
– Unlike other calorie apps, your calorie allowance adjusts based on your activity level
As a bonus, the app syncs up with your account on the Fitbit website so you can have an overall view of your stats and back up your data.
Note: This Fitbit App and any information given by it is for informational purposes only. They are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always consult your healthcare provider before beginning any fitness program.
* The Fitbit Wireless Tracker has a 3-D motion sensor that tracks your day with a level of detail that a pedometer can’t catch, giving you access to the exact steps you take, calories you burn, distance you travel, and even showing you how active you are throughout the day. The Tracker can be purchased separately.
- UEFA Champions League edition for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Top Eleven Football Manager for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Yahoo! Fantasy Baseball for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- WWE for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- ESPN for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- FIFA for Blackberry 10 and Playbook
- TSN Mobile for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- PGA TOUR for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- NHL GameCenter for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- ESPN Goals for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- ScoreMobile FC Football Scores for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- SOCCER TV for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Yahoo Fantasy Hockey for Playbook and Blackberry 10