Blackberry Playbook and BB10 Social Media Apps
Download Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Vine, Snapchat and many other popular Social Networking Apps. We have a larger Selection than Blackberry World.
If you have any questions or concerns with installing BAR Files to your Blackberry Playbook feel free to comment below and one of our staff members will assist you. Please make sure the first thing you do is install the essential software and watch our videos HERE.
Droidin for Playbook and Blackberry 10« Playbook Social Media Apps « Downloads
|Updated||April 4, 2012|
|Category||Playbook Social Media Apps|
Droidin – #1 LinkedIn client for Android. Inbox, updates, contacts and more
Access your LinkedIn on the go! NEW: Groups!
WARNING: Groups and contact sync are not supported for pre-Eclair (Android 2.0) devices
Droidin is next generation of the first ever LinkedIn Android application. New Droidin is fast, native Android client (not a web app) driven by the LinkedIn Open API.
Droidin does not and will never collect any personal information. All the settings that you accept are required by OS to integrate with LinkedIn servers and Phonebook. The messaging is fully controlled by the user, the application has no means of sending anything without user interaction and awareness.
FINE LOCATION setting: This is used in Job Search section to (optionally, triggered by user) obtain current location. This information is fed into query and is not saved or used for any other purpose
Moving to SD:
If you can’t find a widget you probably have the app moved to SD. Unfortunately Android OS currently does not support widget for apps installed to SD, so if you want widget and notifications – move the app back to phone
* Login is much simpler if you log into www.linkedin.com prior to starting Droidin. If you have any problems with LinkedIn login form this is a recommended step
* If you can’t login due to the timestamp error please check your phone’s time settings. Phone->Settings->Date & time. Uncheck “Automatic” option and verify that your time and timezone are correct
* If you get 403 error during login try to switch to wifi. Or if you on wifi switch to the regular network and try again.
IMPORTANT: Application is in very active development (BETA). Updates are frequent and you may want to reinstall after major new functionality is added to avoid possible compatibility problems between the updates. Problems? Scroll down for help and tips
* NEW: Groups!!!
* LinkedIn jobs, redesigned UI
* Sync LinkedIn contacts with your phonebook
* Log in with LinkedIn button
* Inbox messages and invitations
* Accept/decline invitations
* Reply to messages
* Network updates
* Post status updates
* Use “Send by” from other apps to post update to LinkedIn
* Like or post comments on update
* Mute annoying updates
* Contacts (alphabetized and flat view)
* Communications (send invites and contact mail)
* Save/recover drafts
* Keywords search
* Contacts search
IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ:
As stated in the description Droidin is powered by LinkedIn Open API (http://goo.gl/diqN). This means that some important and highly desired features may not be available due to LinkedIn API current lack of support. Droidin is not affiliated with LinkedIn which solemnly decides what part of LinkedIn functionality can be exposed to 3rd party developers. Here is an incomplete list of features that are not (yet) available from LinkedIn:
1. Profile editing – not supported by API
2. No personal email syncing since LinkedIn does not provide it
We understand that the lack of functionality is crippling. Fortunately, LinkedIn API is in active development and if and when the missing features will become available we will be adding these to Droidin
TIPS AND ISSUES:
* The app is in active development and it is heavily cached. If after update things stop working please try first to clear cache from Droidin->Settings->Clear cache.
If that does not help please logout then go to Phone->Settings->Applications->Manage applications. Locate Droidin. Clear cache, clear data and uninstall. Then install anew from the market
* If the app stops working and you get 404 error please check if LinkedIn site is up, Droidin is ultimately driven by their servers
* If app is seemingly stuck on your profile verify that you are using latest version (after 2.5.8). Clear profiles from the Settings if that doesn’t help – reinstall
* Please do access menus, especially “Tips” to learn about app’s capabilities
- Instagram for Blackberry 10
- Weibo for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Facebook for Playbook
- Twitter for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Tool for Picasa, Google+ Photo Playbook and Blackberry 10
- LinkedIn for Playbook
- Tumblr for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Pinterest for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Yahoo Mail for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- UberSocial for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Topface - meeting is easy for Blackberry 10
- Official Twitter App for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Flickr for Blackberry Playbook
- Badoo for Playbook and Blackberry 10