Blackberry Playbook and BB10 eReading and News Apps
If you love to read, you will love our definitive e-Reading, Manga, Comic book, newspaper and magazine apps for Blackberry 10 and the Playbook.
If you have any questions or concerns with installing BAR Files to your Blackberry Playbook feel free to comment below and one of our staff members will assist you. Please make sure the first thing you do is install the essential software and watch our videos HERE.
Manga Rock for Blackberry 10« Reading and News for Playbook « Downloads
|Updated||November 3, 2015|
|Category||Reading and News for Playbook|
★ Manga Rock leaves little to be desired. If you like manga, then this is the application that will definitely please you in this regard — Ghacks.net
★ All in all, Manga Rock is one of the best manga reader apps that we’ve seen for Android — Addictivetips.com
Read & download over 100k manga from 20+ manga sources!
If you are an existing user of the old Manga Rock Android app, please visit this blog post: http://bit.ly/17PkDDg. We will let you know how to migrate your data and restore your in-app purchase status in this new app.
Otherwise, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we’ll get back to you shortly.
✔ Fully localized in 7 languages.
✔ Access to the world’s biggest manga library with 100k manga from 20+ popular manga sources. More manga sources are added overtime. The full source list is available below.
✔ Best manga reading experience with Horizontal / Vertical reading modes (auto-switch based on device orientation), 2 reading directions, Lock Zoom, Brightness Control, and Orientation Lock. Support immersive mode – in which all navigation toolbars are hidden to give extra reading spaces – inside manga viewer for Android 4.4.
✔ Find new manga to read with Discovery – which will recommend manga based on your reading preferences.
✔ Powerful search tool with genre filters to find any manga.
✔ Easily backup and restore Manga Rock data across multiple Android & iOS devices using your Facebook, Twitter, or email account.
✔ Support both Cover and List view in All Manga, Latest Updates, Favorites, Recents, and Downloaded screens for better, more visual navigation.
✔ Fast manga downloader with multiple concurrent download and background download to save any manga for offline reading. You can save downloaded manga in SD card too.
✔ Auto-download new chapters of favorited manga and send out push-notifications to make sure that you never miss out any release.
✔ Handy Favorites & Recents lists to track your favorite manga’s releases, or to jump back to the last read pages.
✔ Dozen of settings in “Personalize” to fully customize Manga Rock just the way you want.
Join over 2 millions happy users on both Android and iOS platforms now!
– Android OS: 4.0 ICS and above
– Size: 5MB
– Screen size: 480×800 and above
– Website: www.mangarockapp.com
– Blog: http://blog.notabasement.com/
– Google+: www.gplus.to/MangaRock
– Facebook: www.facebook.com/mangarockapp
✔ Languages & sources:
– Available in English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Chinese, and Vietnamese
– Read manga from 22 popular sources:
# English: Batoto (EN), MangaHere, MangaReader, MangaFox, MangaEden (EN)
# Arab: MangaAr
# Italian: MangaEden (IT), Itascan, Batoto (IT)
# Vietnamese: VnSharing, Manga24h, Blogtruyen
# German: MangaTube
# Spanish: Submanga, MangaHere (ES), Batoto (ES)
# Chinese: manhua178
# French: AnimeStory, Batoto (FR)
# Russian: Readmanga, MangaRussia
# Portuguese: BPT
✔ Personalize Settings:
– On/Off: Reduce data usage when reading & downloading manga
– On/Off: Notification for new chapter of favorite manga
– On/Off: Auto-download new chapter for favorite manga
– On/Off: Smart Reading Mode
– On/Off: Tap Back twice to exit viewer
– On/Off: Auto-download next chapter for online reading
– On/Off: Download manga with WiFi only
– On/Off: Max number of connection when downloading with WiFi
– Sort Favorites list by alphabetical order or by latest update
– Choose your own startup screen as either All Manga, Latest Updates, Favorites, Downloaded or Recents view.
– Choose where to save downloaded manga: internal or external storage (SD card)
- Youdao Dictionary for Blackberry 10
- Amazon Kindle for Blackberry Playbook
- iQuran for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Flipboard 2 for Blackberry 10 and Playbook
- Flipboard for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Anyview for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- myComics Free for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- National Geographic for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- CNN for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Moon+ Reader for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Quran Android for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- YouVersion Bible for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Aldiko for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Ask FM for Blackberry 10