Blackberry Playbook and BB10 eReading and News Apps
If you love to read, you will love our definitive e-Reading, Manga, Comic book, newspaper and magazine apps for Blackberry 10 and the Playbook.
If you have any questions or concerns with installing BAR Files to your Blackberry Playbook feel free to comment below and one of our staff members will assist you. Please make sure the first thing you do is install the essential software and watch our videos HERE.
RedReader Beta for Blackberry 10 and Playbook« Reading and News for Playbook « Downloads
|Updated||May 2, 2013|
|Category||Reading and News for Playbook|
An unofficial, open source client for reddit.
– Free and Open Source – no ads/tracking.
– Swipe posts left and right to perform customizable actions, such as upvote/downvote, or save/hide.
– Advanced cache management – automatically stores past versions of posts and comments.
– Streaming – shows posts/comments as they download – good for slow connections.
– Support for multiple accounts.
– Two-column tablet mode (can be used on your phone, if it’s big enough)
– Image precaching (optional: always, never, or Wi-Fi only).
– Built in image viewer, and GIF player.
– Compression – both during downloads, and in cache storage.
– Night mode (i.e. a dark theme)
– Holo theme on every device
– Support for Android 2.2+ (but works best on Android 4.0+)
RedReader is beta software, so it is possible that you may encounter bugs.
Details of each crash in the UI thread will be logged to external storage, under the filename “redreader_crash_log_(UUID).txt” – please attach the relevant log when reporting a bug.
Crashes in other parts of the application will cause a prompt to be displayed asking you to email the exception details directly.
Available on GitHub: https://github.com/QuantumBadger/RedReader
– Jason Polites, for the GestureImageView (https://github.com/jasonpolites/gesture-imageview)
– Lawrence Dawson, for the ActiveTextView (https://github.com/laurencedawson/activetextview)
– tomorrowkey.jp, for the GIF decoder (https://code.google.com/p/android-gifview/)
– HoloEverywhere (https://github.com/Prototik/HoloEverywhere) and ActionBarSherlock (http://actionbarsherlock.com/)
– Apache, for various libraries
– The Jackson JSON processor (http://jackson.codehaus.org/)
– Joda (http://joda-time.sourceforge.net/)
- Youdao Dictionary for Blackberry 10
- Amazon Kindle for Blackberry Playbook
- iQuran for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Flipboard 2 for Blackberry 10 and Playbook
- Flipboard for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Anyview for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- myComics Free for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- National Geographic for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- CNN for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Quran Android for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Moon+ Reader for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- YouVersion Bible for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Aldiko for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Ask FM for Blackberry 10