Blackberry Playbook and BB10 eReading and News Apps
If you love to read, you will love our definitive e-Reading, Manga, Comic book, newspaper and magazine apps for Blackberry 10 and the Playbook.
If you have any questions or concerns with installing BAR Files to your Blackberry Playbook feel free to comment below and one of our staff members will assist you. Please make sure the first thing you do is install the essential software and watch our videos HERE.
Quran Android for Playbook and Blackberry 10« Reading and News for Playbook « Downloads
|Updated||July 31, 2014|
|Category||Reading and News for Playbook|
Quran Android is a free, open source Quran application for Android devices. There are many features under development. Please send us your feedback and feature requests and keep us in your prayers!
Quran Android provides the following features:
– Updated Index
– Gapless audio playback
– Ayah bookmarking
– Ayah share
– Ibn Katheer and Saady Tafsir
– Audio recitations are available for streaming and downloading with highlighting support (tap the screen for to get the audio toolbar).
– beta: night mode
– beta: audio repeat
– crystal clear Madani compliant images.
– translations in many different languages (currently, Arabic Tafseer, English Sahih International Translation, French, German, Indonesian, Malay, Spanish, Turkish, Transliteration, Bosnian, Russian, Bengali, Kurdish, Somali, Dutch, Swahili, Malayalam, Azerbaijani, Tamil, and Urdu) with more coming soon.
*Please Note* – we need phone state permissions so we can stop the audio playback when a phone call comes in (otherwise, it would continue playing). also, we need internet to download data due to the limitation on non-sdcard memory on most android phones.
Because Quran Android is an open source project, it makes it easy for anyone to contribute and help improve the project. we are also open to hearing your suggestions to make Quran Android the best Quran application on the market.
Abd El Basit – Abdul Basit Mujawwad – Abdullah Basfar – Abdurrahmaan As-Sudais – Abu Bakr Ash-Shaatree – Alafasy – Ghamadi – Hani Rifai – Husary – Husary Mujawwad – Hudhaify – Maher Al Muaiqly – Minshawy – Minshawy Mujawwad – Mohammad al Tablaway – Muhammad Ayyoub – Muhammad Jibreel – Saood Ash-Shuraym – Ibrahim Walk (English)
Tags: Quran, Qur’an, Koran, Coran, Islam, Quran.com
- Youdao Dictionary for Blackberry 10
- Amazon Kindle for Blackberry Playbook
- iQuran for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Flipboard 2 for Blackberry 10 and Playbook
- Flipboard for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Anyview for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- myComics Free for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- National Geographic for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- CNN for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Moon+ Reader for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Quran Android for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- YouVersion Bible for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Aldiko for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Ask FM for Blackberry 10