Blackberry Playbook and BB10 Photography and Image Apps
Strike a Pose or take a picture of someone else doing it. We have the latest apps for Blackberry 10, such as Vine , Instagram and much more!
If you have any questions or concerns with installing BAR Files to your Blackberry Playbook feel free to comment below and one of our staff members will assist you. Please make sure the first thing you do is install the essential software and watch our videos HERE.
OLYMPUS Image Share for Blackberry« Playbook Photography « Downloads
|Updated||October 25, 2015|
Share your favorite pictures
Paired with a compatible Olympus camera, the OLYMPUS Image Share smartphone app makes shooting more enjoyable than ever. With this app, images captured with an Olympus camera can easily be imported to a smartphone, and shared with family and friends. With OLYMPUS Image Share you can actually add Art Filters, one of the most popular features on Olympus cameras, to imported photos, use your smartphone as a remote control to a compatible Olympus camera, and also add GPS tags to photos.
1. Import pictures from your camera
Photos on the camera can be imported via Wi-Fi. Simply touch the share icon on the camera monitor for photos you wish to add to your import list to make the importation smooth and easy. Once imported, you can easily select and share photos with friends on social networking sites.
2. Smartphone remote shooting
(1) “Live View” mode
OLYMPUS Image Share allows you to see the camera’s Live View on your smartphone screen. It also lets you operate the camera from your smartphone — touch your smartphone screen to specify the AF point or release the shutter. You can also adjust camera settings such as shooting mode (iAUTO, P, A, S, M or ART) and drive mode (Single, Burst and Self timer), as well as control the zoom for electronic zoom lenses.
(2) “Remote Shutter” mode
In addition, you can choose to control camera settings directly on the camera, and use the smartphone just for releasing the shutter, as if using remote cables. You can “half-press” on your smartphone screen to only focus, and “full-press” to relesae the shutter.
3. Enhance your photos
OLYMPUS Image Share is equipped with Art Filter, one of the most popular features on Olympus cameras. Add filters like Dramatic Tone and Pop Art to turn your photos into works of art. You can also add stamps to images taken using Photo Story, to make your works even more attractive.
4. Add GPS tags to photos on the camera
By simply transferring the GPS log recorded with a smartphone, GPS tags can be added to photos captured with a compatible camera.
* Be aware that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
5. Easy setup
All you need to do is scan the QR code displayed on the screen of a compatible camera with OI.Share to easily set up Wi-Fi connection settings.
* When using a FlashAir card, use the FlashAir card connection information to connect from the smartphone’s Wi-Fi setting screen.
* Available functions will differ depending on the camera.
* Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
* FlashAir™ is a trademark of Toshiba Corporation.
- Snapchat for Blackberry Playbook
- Working Instagram for Blackberry 10
- 500px for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- 3D Camera for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Photo Studio for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Photo Grid for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- PhotoFunia for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- GifBoom: Animated GIF Camera
- Zedge for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Gallery ICS for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- WD 2go for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Instant Effects FX for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Skitch for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Picasa Mobile for Playbook and Blackberry 10