Blackberry Playbook and BB10 Health and Fitness Apps
Stay Healthy and Live an Active Lifestyle with our complete list of Apps for Blackberry 10 and the Playbook.
If you have any questions or concerns with installing BAR Files to your Blackberry Playbook feel free to comment below and one of our staff members will assist you. Please make sure the first thing you do is install the essential software and watch our videos HERE.
OvuView - Period Tracker for Playbook and Blackberry 10« Playbook Health and Fitness Apps « Downloads
|Updated||April 22, 2013|
|Category||Playbook Health and Fitness Apps|
Period & fertility tracking taken seriously.
Period & fertility taken seriously:
OvuView tracks and predicts your period, ovulation and fertility, using sophisticated sympto-thermal methods (STM).
This app can be used both as an advanced birth control tool, or as a simple menstrual calendar, and help you to:
• maximize your chances of conceiving a baby/getting pregnant
• avoid pregnancy using natural methods (contraception),
• plan your next holiday with future menstruation and ovulation dates predicted,
• track weight, headache, appetite, PMS and other symptoms,
• replace sympto-thermal paper charts with a more convenient way of charting.
Based on your cycle symptoms (such as menses, basal body temperature, cervical mucus and/or cervix), OvuView automatically evaluates and charts your fertility using proven natural family planning (NFP) methods. In particular, 4 sympto-thermal (Billings, Rötzer, Konald/Kippley, Cautious), 5 mucus-only (5 Day Dry Up, Döring, 21/20 Days Rule, Last Dry Day, 4/5/6 Day Rule), 3 temperature-only (Marshall, 4HT, 5HT) and 2 calendar methods (Standard Days Method, Calendar Rythm Method) are implemented.
Key features include:
• 14 fertility awareness methods
• tracking many symptoms, taking notes
• calendar view
• advanced chart showing temperature and symptoms
• guiding hints
• educational tips and information about your menstrual cycle and your fertility signs
• cycle statistics
• automatic morning notification to record basal body temperature (BBT)
• data backup/restore
• data import from ‘My Days’, ‘WomanLog Calendar’ and ‘Fertility Friend’
• color themes
• demo mode (giving you a glimpse of what the app is capable of in the long run)
Pro features include:
• password protection
• 2 widgets (discrete + cycle wheel)
• multicolor symptoms
• cycle and method management
• emailing spreadsheet data and chart images for doctor review
• backup to email/dropbox
• user-defined custom symptoms
• notifications (menses, ovulation)
• temperature chart coverline
• fullscreen mode in chart
• Spanish, German, Russian, Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Slovak
We also have a discussion forum! If you have any questions check if there is an answer available at http://groups.google.com/group/ovuview. Should you have any further questions, suggestions and/or feedback, please do not hesitate to post a new discussion topic by sending email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Workout Trainer for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Instant Heart Rate for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Lose It! for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Mosquito Repellent for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- 10K Trainer FREE
- Epocrates for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Medscape for Blackberry 10
- Alarm Clock Plus★ for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Skyscape Medical Resources for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Epicurious Recipe App for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Cardiograph for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Period Tracker for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- JEFIT - Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Noom Walk: Pedometer for Blackberry 10