Blackberry Playbook and BB10 Business and Productivity Apps
Stay Productive and do business on the Blackberry 10 platform! We have all of the most essential apps for all segments.
If you have any questions or concerns with installing BAR Files to your Blackberry Playbook feel free to comment below and one of our staff members will assist you. Please make sure the first thing you do is install the essential software and watch our videos HERE.
FirstClass Mobile for Playbook and Blackberry 10« Playbook Business and Productivity Apps « Downloads
|Updated||April 30, 2014|
|Category||Playbook Business and Productivity Apps|
FirstClass is a fully integrated suite of applications designed to enhance communication, collaboration, and knowledge sharing within education and corporate environments. FirstClass takes communication capabilities well beyond standard solutions by integrating a powerful set of features and applications for online collaboration, learning, content sharing, publishing, and social communities.
With FirstClass Mobile, Android device users can access their FirstClass Communities site and:
• Manage their email messages in their account.
• Create new communities, and invite others to join them.
• Make, read, reply to, and monitor posts in communities.
• View shared images, text, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and PDF files.
• Upload photos to a community’s document area.
• Create, view, and update community wikis.
• Search for content, people, and communities.
• Manage their personal profile and My People list.
• Update their status message.
• Tell at a glance the status of persons they are following.
• Add personal blog entries and view others’ blogs.
The FirstClass Mobile application requires that you have an active account with mobile access privileges enabled, on a FirstClass 11.0 or later based server. You must login to your server’s FirstClass Communities (formerly known as Social Workplace) URL. Important: this URL will be a different address from the one you use for your PC/Mac desktop client or regular web client. If you do not know your FirstClass Communities URL, please contact your system administrator.
Watch this video to quickly learn how to setup FirstClass Mobile:
- Dropbox for Playbook
- Adobe Photoshop Express for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- QQ Browser for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- ES File Explorer for Blackberry Playbook
- Olive Office Premium for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Kingsoft Office for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Documents To Go for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- OneDrive (formerly SkyDrive) for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- XE Currency for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Paypal for Blackberry Playbook
- FreeNote for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- iPhone 5 Notes for Blackberry 10 and Playbook
- Mindjet for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Brother iPrint&Scan for Playbook and Blackberry 10