Expensify for Playbook and Blackberry 10« Playbook Business and Productivity Apps « Downloads
|Updated||June 13, 2012|
|Category||Playbook Business and Productivity Apps|
Expense reports that don’t suck! Scan receipts, log purchases, expenses
Consistently rated as the #1 app for business travelers and road warriors, Expensify does expense reports that don’t suck! (CNN Money http://bit.ly/lEhQEK)
Use our website to sync with your credit cards and bank accounts to track purchases as they happen. We’ll even pull in eReceipts, digital copies of the paper receipts you normally have to carry around, for most purchases under $75. Any remaining out of pocket purchases can be logged right from your phone!
For any purchases that are made with cash or are not eligible for eReceipts, turn your Android in to a receipt scanner by snapping a picture of the receipt! Our app will scan the image and pull out the merchant, date and amount of the transaction. We will use this information to either create a new cash expense or attach the receipt to it’s matching credit card purchase.
Add in any remaining mileage expenses and you have a completely documented view of all spending. Log in to your account at https://www.expensify.com to pick and choose which expenses should be added to an expense report. We’ll email a PDF of your report to anyone with an email address for their approval. You can even be reimbursed directly to a checking account, all online!
Slate.com raved that we finally “brought expense reports in to the 21st century.” (http://su.pr/1d82Jd)
Explanation of app permissions used:
Contacts: The app only reads the email address of a contact that you specifically choose to invite to Expensify.
Accounts: The app uses this to pre-fill your email address into fields, so you don’t have to type it.
Internet: This is used to sync receipts and expenses with your account online.
Phone state: This is used to detect when an internet connection is present.
GPS: This is only used when you use the GPS mileage feature.
Camera: This is used to snap pictures of receipts.
- Dropbox for Playbook
- Adobe Photoshop Express for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- QQ Browser for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- ES File Explorer for Blackberry Playbook
- Olive Office Premium for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Kingsoft Office for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Documents To Go for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- OneDrive (formerly SkyDrive) for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- XE Currency for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Paypal for Blackberry Playbook
- FreeNote for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- iPhone 5 Notes for Blackberry 10 and Playbook
- Mindjet for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Brother iPrint&Scan for Playbook and Blackberry 10