Trello for Blackberry 10 and Playbook« Playbook Business and Productivity Apps « Downloads
|Updated||May 2, 2013|
|Category||Playbook Business and Productivity Apps|
Whether you’re planning a surprise birthday party for your best friend, writing an epic screenplay, tracking million-dollar sales leads, or just making a list of stuff to get done this weekend, Trello makes sure you’re organized and on top of it all.
Like a whiteboard with super powers, Trello is simple to use and infinitely flexible. You’ll know exactly what needs to get done, who’s going to do it, and what’s coming up next. And, everything you do is synced and saved instantly to Trello.com. Use the web site to stay organized while you’re at your desk, and the app to stay up to date while you’re out and about.
** How it works **
With Trello, you can create boards to organize anything you’re working on. Use them solo, or invite friends, family, or colleagues to work together.
Write your ideas down on Trello cards and arrange them in lists on your boards. Add details to your cards such as:
– checklists to keep track of to-dos
– comments to update your co-workers
– photos and videos
– who’s working on that card
** Ideas to get you started **
– Take the stress out of planning a vacation with kids
– Track all the details for your dream wedding
– Manage a team of freelancers working remotely
– Stay on top of that mountain of homework assignments
– Keep track of the books you’ve read and want to read soon
– Plan an office party
– Make sure nothing gets left behind when moving to a new house
– Quickly track and process incoming purchase orders
– Plan a first date that’s sure to impress
With the Trello app in your pocket, you can make to-do lists waiting in line at the grocery store, assign tasks to your co-worker while you’re on the train home, or upload a photo of that paisley couch the store that’s just perfect for your new house.
** Permissions requested **
FULL NETWORK ACCESS – We require network acces to communicate with trello.com and retrieve data such as attachments.
READ YOUR CONTACTS – This is used ONLY when you wish to add a contact to a board. The only information used is the contact’s email address which we use to add the contact. We do not use it for any other purpose, nor do we access your contacts at any other point. For more information on our privacy and security practices please see https://trello.com/privacy .
MODIFY OR DELETE THE CONTENTS OF YOUR USB STORAGE MODIFY OR DELETE THE CONTENTS OF YOUR SD CARD – We require acces to the SD card for the purposes of caching data.
- Dropbox for Playbook
- Adobe Photoshop Express for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- QQ Browser for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- ES File Explorer for Blackberry Playbook
- Olive Office Premium for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Kingsoft Office for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Documents To Go for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- OneDrive (formerly SkyDrive) for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- XE Currency for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Paypal for Blackberry Playbook
- FreeNote for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- iPhone 5 Notes for Blackberry 10 and Playbook
- Mindjet for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Brother iPrint&Scan for Playbook and Blackberry 10