Blackberry Playbook and BB10 Business and Productivity Apps
Stay Productive and do business on the Blackberry 10 platform! We have all of the most essential apps for all segments.
If you have any questions or concerns with installing BAR Files to your Blackberry Playbook feel free to comment below and one of our staff members will assist you. Please make sure the first thing you do is install the essential software and watch our videos HERE.
Schwab Mobile for Blackberry 10 and Playbook« Playbook Business and Productivity Apps « Downloads
|Updated||March 28, 2013|
|Category||Playbook Business and Productivity Apps|
Manage your money and track the markets no matter where you are. Schwab’s mobile app for Android™ makes it easy to monitor your accounts, trade, research investments, and follow today’s market news—whenever and wherever you want. With this app you can:
• Keep an eye on balances for your brokerage, Schwab Bank, Schwab 401(k), and other accounts.
• View unrealized gain/loss information on your positions. View cost basis of specific lots including short vs. long-term gain and losses.
• Get the latest quotes, headlines, market updates, and charts. Research stocks, exchange-traded funds (ETFs), and mutual funds.
• Place trades for stocks, ETFs, mutual funds, and more. Plus, you can trade eligible stocks and ETFs in the extended-hours sessions.
• Stay current with auto-updating quotes, and sync your watch lists to those on Schwab.com.
• Deposit checks and transfer money between your brokerage and Schwab Bank accounts.
• Pay your bills quickly and easily from your Schwab Bank accounts. Make, edit, and cancel payments. Pay e-bills and add and edit billers.
There’s more on the way.
Look for updates, such as an improved mutual fund trading experience, updated charts and other enhancements to help you manage your accounts.
Please read this important information:
BROKERAGE PRODUCTS: NOT FDIC-INSURED • NO BANK GUARANTEE • MAY LOSE VALUE
Schwab Mobile Deposit™ is not available on all devices.
The Schwab Mobile Deposit service is subject to certain eligibility requirements, limitations, and other conditions. Enrollment is not guaranteed, and standard hold policies apply.
System availability and response times are subject to market conditions and mobile connection limitations. Trade Orders received outside normal market hours will be entered the next business day.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc., Charles Schwab Bank, and optionsXpress, Inc. are separate but affiliated companies and subsidiaries of The Charles Schwab Corporation. Brokerage products are offered by Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. (Member SIPC) (“Schwab”) and optionsXpress, Inc. (Member SIPC) (“optionsXpress”). Deposit and lending products and services are offered by Charles Schwab Bank, Member FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc., 211 Main Street, San Francisco, CA 94105
©2013 Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. All rights reserved. Member SIPC. CS17369-01 (0113-0854)
Screenshots are for illustrative purposes only.
- Dropbox for Playbook
- Adobe Photoshop Express for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- QQ Browser for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- ES File Explorer for Blackberry Playbook
- Olive Office Premium for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Kingsoft Office for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Documents To Go for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- OneDrive (formerly SkyDrive) for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- XE Currency for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Paypal for Blackberry Playbook
- FreeNote for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- iPhone 5 Notes for Blackberry 10 and Playbook
- Mindjet for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Brother iPrint&Scan for Playbook and Blackberry 10