Blackberry Playbook and BB10 Audio and Video Apps
Download the latest Audio and Video Apps for Blackberry 10 and the Blackberry Playbook. You can get Shazam, Soundcloud and many more.
If you have any questions or concerns with installing BAR Files to your Blackberry Playbook feel free to comment below and one of our staff members will assist you. Please make sure the first thing you do is install the essential software and watch our videos HERE.
XFINITY TV for Playbook and Blackberry 10« Playbook Audio and Video « Downloads
|Updated||July 23, 2015|
|Category||Playbook Audio and Video|
The XFINITY TV app puts a world of entertainment right at your fingertips!
Find your favorite shows and movies, control your TV, and schedule DVR recordings—all with the XFINITY TV app. The XFINITY TV app puts a world of entertainment right at your fingertips!
Find what to watch using a few taps:
– Browse TV listings customized to your area
– Browse an On Demand library featuring thousands of titles
– Search TV listings and On Demand for any show or movie
– Filter content by genre, network, HD, free and much more
Control your TV and DVR:
– Conveniently change channels right from the app
– Tune directly to On Demand programs to watch on your TV
– Schedule DVR recordings of your favorite shows, series, and movies
– Internet connection (Wi-Fi or 3G)
– Compatible cable/set-top box (for TV and DVR control). Please see http://customer.comcast.com/help-and-support/xfinity-apps/eligible-cable-boxes-cable-tv-app/ for more details.
– Comcast ID or Comcast.net Email Address (and Password)
– Some restrictions may apply. Not available in all areas.
Initial Setup Notes:
Please be at home with your TV and cable boxes turned on. Messages will appear on your TV screen to help you name your boxes for easier identification and control.
Compatibility and Known Issues:
– Xfinity TV app supports most Android handsets running Android 2.2 and higher.
– Xfinity TV app supports the Motorola Xoom tablet running Android v3.1 and v3.2. Other Honeycomb v3.x tablets with a 1280×800 resolution should work. We will certify the application on additional tablets soon.
– Xfinity TV app may work on other Android devices not listed above but it has not been designed or optimized for them. They are currently unsupported.
– Xfinity TV app currently supports devices that allow more than a 16MB memory limit on applications and will automatically detect the required memory. This includes most devices. However, the AT&T HTC Aria is a notable exception and is not compatible.
*Xfinity TV app supports many-but not all-Comcast set top boxes. Specifically, Scientific Atlanta set top boxes are not yet supported. Please see http://customer.comcast.com/help-and-support/xfinity-apps/eligible-cable-boxes-cable-tv-app/ for details about currently supported set top boxes.
Having trouble with the Xfinity TV App? Contact our support team via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We cannot respond through the Android Market comment/ratings system but would love to hear from you.
- Q Vod Player for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Skype for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- QIYI 奇艺高清影视 for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- My Piano for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- VLC Direct for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- ooVoo Video Call for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Youtube for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Winamp for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Google Voice for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- RockPlayer Lite for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- BaDoink Video Downloader for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- arcMedia Lite for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Keek - Social Video for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- AgingBooth for Playbook and Blackberry 10