Blackberry Playbook and BB10 Audio and Video Apps
Download the latest Audio and Video Apps for Blackberry 10 and the Blackberry Playbook. You can get Shazam, Soundcloud and many more.
If you have any questions or concerns with installing BAR Files to your Blackberry Playbook feel free to comment below and one of our staff members will assist you. Please make sure the first thing you do is install the essential software and watch our videos HERE.
DS video for Playbook and Blackberry 10« Playbook Audio and Video « Downloads
|Updated||January 21, 2013|
|Category||Playbook Audio and Video|
*You must own a Synology NAS to run this app. Some functions listed below may only available to users having upgraded to Video Station 1.1 beta*
DS video allows you to stream your Video Station library on your DiskStation from your Android device. DS video sorts your video contents by Movies, TV shows, Home videos as well as recorded programs to make browsing your library all the more convenient. DS video also displays the movie information retrieved online automatically. If you have plugged in a DTV dongle to your DiskStation, you will also be able to record TV programs, as well as view the TV program to manage the recording schedule remotely.
With DS video you can:
-Browse and play your video contents stored on your DiskStation
-Search for video files by keywords
-Add videos and movies to your collections (“Favourites, “Watchlist” or user-defined)
-Record TV programs if you have at least one DTV dongle plugged into your DiskStation
-View the Electronic Program Guide, as well as add or remove programs to the Recording Schedule
-Supports Live streaming of DTV channels (up to SD quality)
-Use the Android device as a remote to stream to Airplay devices
-Select available subtitles (.srt files, embedded on mkv files) and embedded audio tracks
-Supports encrypted login over HTTP without SSL
-Supports HTTPS connection (when playing videos, this is dependent on the device and player used)
-Supported on Video Station 1.1 Beta (and onwards)
-Supported on devices running Android 2.1 and onwards
* The features and performances listed above are given with MX Player installed on the device. Please note that if you choose not to install MX Player and use another player, full support may not be achieved.
Known limitations and issues:
-Seeking on the progress bar may not be supported with MX Player when video are streamed through live transcoding.
- Q Vod Player for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Skype for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- QIYI 奇艺高清影视 for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- My Piano for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- VLC Direct for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- ooVoo Video Call for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Youtube for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Winamp for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Google Voice for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- RockPlayer Lite for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- BaDoink Video Downloader for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- arcMedia Lite for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Keek - Social Video for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- AgingBooth for Playbook and Blackberry 10