Blackberry Playbook and BB10 Tools
If you are looking to engage in Cloud Storage or just personalize your Blackberry 10 device with a new wallpaper, you will find everything at Good e-Reader.
If you have any questions or concerns with installing BAR Files to your Blackberry Playbook feel free to comment below and one of our staff members will assist you. Please make sure the first thing you do is install the essential software and watch our videos HERE.
Eye-Fi for Playbook and Blackberry 10« Playbook Personalization & Tools « Downloads
|Updated||March 31, 2012|
|Category||Playbook Personalization & Tools|
Instant uploads from camera to your Android device – anywhere.
With an Eye-Fi X2 card, you can instantly upload full resolution photos & videos directly from your digital camera to your Android smartphone or tablet, wherever you are. Connect your Eye-Fi X2 card directly to your Android device anywhere using Direct Mode – no tethering, Wi-Fi router or Wi-Fi hotspot required. Just turn your camera on, and let Eye-Fi do the work for you.
Thanks to the Eye-Fi app, you can automatically back up and organize photos and videos by date on your home computer, or share them on your favorite online site. Now you can get all your photos backed up and organized, whether you took them with your digital camera or Android device. No cables. No hassles.
*** You need to have an Eye-Fi account to use this app. ***
• Wireless backups & organization on your computer. Eye-Fi sends your full resolution photos and videos to your computer. No more fussing with cables.
• Stay organized. Eye-Fi automatically organizes photos & videos on your computer by date.
• Select all or just the photos and videos you want and choose where they go. Want to send a few pictures to your friends on Facebook, another group of photos to your Picasa album? Eye-Fi makes it easy.
When used with an Eye-Fi X2 card:
• Instant uploads from your camera to your Android device’s photo gallery – anywhere. The Eye-Fi X2 card connects directly to your Android device using Direct Mode. No tethering, Wi-Fi router or Wi-Fi hotspot required.
• Use your favorite Android apps to view, edit and share your photos
• Want to share on-the-go? The Eye-Fi app can use your Android device’s data connection (EDGE, 3G or Wi-Fi) to upload stored photos to your favorite online sharing site, wherever you are (data charges may apply).
Eye-Fi makes wireless SDHC memory cards that make your existing digital camera wireless too. Learn more at www.eye.fi
Supported photo sites include: Costco.com, Evernote, Facebook, Flickr, Kodak Gallery, MobileMe, Picasa, Shutterfly, Snapfish, Smugmug, WalMart
Supported video sites include: Flickr, Picasa, Smugmug, YouTube
- AVG Antivirus Free for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- WinZip for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- GO Launcher EX for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Bluetooth File Transfer for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Advanced Task Killer for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- APP Lock for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- X-plore File Manager for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- File Expert for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- BlueStacks Cloud Connect for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Honeycomb Launcher for Blackberry Z10
- Fill and Sign PDF Forms for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- System Tuner for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- KeePassDroid for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- GoToMyPC (Remote Desktop) for Playbook and Blackberry 10