Blackberry Playbook and BB10 Tools
If you are looking to engage in Cloud Storage or just personalize your Blackberry 10 device with a new wallpaper, you will find everything at Good e-Reader.
If you have any questions or concerns with installing BAR Files to your Blackberry Playbook feel free to comment below and one of our staff members will assist you. Please make sure the first thing you do is install the essential software and watch our videos HERE.
Heartbleed Detector for Playbook« Playbook Personalization & Tools « Downloads
|Updated||April 13, 2014|
|Category||Playbook Personalization & Tools|
The Lookout Heartbleed Detector can be used to determine whether or not your Android device is vulnerable to the Heartbleed bug in OpenSSL. This app works by determining what version of OpenSSL your device is using. If your device is using one of the affected versions of OpenSSL, we then check to see if the specific vulnerable feature called heartbeats is enabled.
What is Heartbleed?
Heartbleed is a software flaw in the OpenSSL “Heartbeat” function that helps keep secure connections alive. This function was found to be vulnerable to manipulation in a way that allows an attacker to steal up to 64K of data at a time from the active memory of affected systems. The bug, found by researchers from Codenomicon and Google, and filed with the following reference number – CVE-2014-0160, impacts any infrastructure that includes the affected versions of OpenSSL.
Will this app fix the Heartbleed vulnerability?
This app is not meant to fix this vulnerability, as this will need to be patched by Google or your device manufacturer, and it is only meant to keep you informed about the status of your device. The good news is that Lookout has not yet seen the Heartbleed vulnerability exploited on a mobile device, but you can stay updated with the latest information on our blog at blog.lookout.com.
Does this tell me if my apps are affected?
No. This app will not detect if any of the services or accounts (the apps and websites you visit) on your device are vulnerable and is only meant to detect vulnerabilities in Android.
In other words, your operating system might be fine, but the websites you’re accessing might not. Look out for emails from companies with whom you have online accounts. If they needed to issue a patch, hopefully they will be alerting their consumers. You can check out our blog on the issue here: https://blog.lookout.com/blog/2014/04/09/heartbleed/
Note on Permissions:
This app only uses the internet permission when you explicitly share the results of your scan with us. If you choose not to, we won’t collect any information.
- AVG Antivirus Free for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- WinZip for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- GO Launcher EX for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Bluetooth File Transfer for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Advanced Task Killer for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- APP Lock for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- X-plore File Manager for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- File Expert for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- BlueStacks Cloud Connect for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Honeycomb Launcher for Blackberry Z10
- Fill and Sign PDF Forms for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- System Tuner for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- KeePassDroid for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- GoToMyPC (Remote Desktop) for Playbook and Blackberry 10