Advanced Task Manager for Playbook and Blackberry 10« Playbook Personalization & Tools « Downloads
|Updated||March 26, 2015|
|Category||Playbook Personalization & Tools|
Best task killer for android system, speed up phone, save battery!
Kill tasks,free memory,speed up phone,save battery.
ATM 2.0 with totally new UI is comming, and it’s really cool!!!
*Kill selected tasks
*Ignore apps when kill tasks
*Auto kill tasks on every screen off
*One click task kill widget
*Show battery life
*Support android 1.5/1.6/2.2/2.3/3.x/4.0
To help us translate this app to your native language, please sign up in http://crowdin.net/project/advanced-task-manager. We really appreciate your contribution!
Advanced Task Manager can list all the running tasks, and you can select some of them to kill. It is also a task management tool to manage all the installed apps.
Android >= 2.2 system changed the task manager machenism, and task killer cannot kill services and notifications when kill apps. If you want to kill tasks thoroughly, long click on the task that you want to kill, and click force stop, you will see the application info system panel, then click the force stop button. For android system >=2.2, click menu->service, you will see the running service system panel, and you can stop running services here.
Any problem, it’s better to send feedback to us to get help then 1 star!
Q: Why do apps restart again after killing?
A: Some apps are restarted by system events apps cannot be prevented from restarting because of the limitation of the system. It is suggested to enable auto kill in settings, and it will kill tasks on every screen off. It will help to save battery life and release memory for the phone.
Q: How can I add app to ignore list?
A: You can long click on the task that you want to ignore, then you will get a poped up context menu, click “Ignore”. The ignored apps will not be listed in the task list, and will never be killed. You can manage the ignored apps in settings.
Q: Is task killer tools meaningful for android?
A: Android 2.2 improved the task machenism and it is said that killing tasks is meaningless for android. For android 2.2, it can help to release memory and extend battery life.
Q: How can I manage startup apps?
There is “Startup Kill” in settings, it can help you to kill tasks on system startup.
- AVG Antivirus Free for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- WinZip for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- GO Launcher EX for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Bluetooth File Transfer for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Advanced Task Killer for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- APP Lock for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- File Expert for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- X-plore File Manager for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- BlueStacks Cloud Connect for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Fill and Sign PDF Forms for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Honeycomb Launcher for Blackberry Z10
- System Tuner for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- KeePassDroid for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- GoToMyPC (Remote Desktop) for Playbook and Blackberry 10