Blackberry Playbook and BB10 Tools
If you are looking to engage in Cloud Storage or just personalize your Blackberry 10 device with a new wallpaper, you will find everything at Good e-Reader.
If you have any questions or concerns with installing BAR Files to your Blackberry Playbook feel free to comment below and one of our staff members will assist you. Please make sure the first thing you do is install the essential software and watch our videos HERE.
My O2 for Blackberry 10« Playbook Personalization & Tools « Downloads
|Updated||May 10, 2013|
|Category||Playbook Personalization & Tools|
Why not join lots of customers who already use the My O2 app and access their mobile accounts quickly and easily.
Our Pay Monthly customers get access to;
– – Recent charges to your account since your last bill
– A bill summary, including your bill amount and next bill date
– Additional data Bolt Ons to buy when you’re running low on data
– View your next upgrade date
Both Pay Monthly and Pay & Go customers can view;
– A new design with simplified and intuitive navigation, including a new ‘news feed’ style homepage that highlights key information
– The ability to manage multiple mobile accounts. If you’ve linked multiple mobile accounts in My O2 online, you’ll now be able to view all mobile accounts in one place
– Allowances of minutes, messages and data, with an indicator that counts down your allowances and alerts you when you’re running low
– Tariff details and calling plan costs
– Bolt Ons (value added extras)
– Top Up or pay your bill using our automated call services
– An enriched help section, with direct access to our customer forums and Guru videos
Access to the My O2 app is simple. If you’re a Pay Monthly customer you’ll be able to use your My O2 online credentials or get a reminder at www.o2.co.uk/myo2. Pay & Go customers can sign up at www.o2.co.uk/register. A four digit PIN keeps your account secure. Need help signing in? Click ‘Forgotten sign in details’ or click for help at any time on the front page of the app.
– You’ll need at least Android 2.1 to use this app.
– The My O2 app is not available to O2 business and corporate customers.
– When using this app abroad, data roaming charges apply.
- AVG Antivirus Free for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- WinZip for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- GO Launcher EX for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Bluetooth File Transfer for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Advanced Task Killer for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- APP Lock for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- File Expert for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- X-plore File Manager for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- BlueStacks Cloud Connect for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Fill and Sign PDF Forms for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Honeycomb Launcher for Blackberry Z10
- System Tuner for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- KeePassDroid for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- GoToMyPC (Remote Desktop) for Playbook and Blackberry 10