Blackberry Playbook and BB10 Internet and Communication
Jabber IM for Playbook and Blackberry 10« Playbook Communication « Downloads
|Updated||February 25, 2015|
Stay connected with instant messaging and presence on your Android device
Stay connected while mobile: Cisco Jabber® IM for Android delivers instant messaging (IM) and presence to your Android phone.
* Please note: You will need a Cisco WebEx Messenger or Cisco Unified Presence account to use this client *
– Access your desktop IM contact list and take action with features such as click to IM, click to call, click to email, and click to text from a person’s profile.
– Start or join an instant Cisco WebEx® meeting from an IM conversation.
– Search for colleagues in your corporate directory.
– Maintain security using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption and by connecting your Android phone directly to the Cisco IM infrastructure – Cisco Unified Presence or Cisco WebEx Messenger.
– Cisco Jabber IM is supported on any Android device running Version 4.1 (Jellybean), Version 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich), or Version 2.3 (Gingerbread) operating systems.
– Most of the features described above are specific to a particular system configuration. Please check with your IT administrator to determine the specific features that are available to you.
- QQ 2015 for Blackberry 10
- WhatsApp Messenger for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Text Me! - Free Texting + SMS for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Weico 新浪微博客户端 Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Kik Messenger for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Windows Live Messenger for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Messenger WithYou for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Skype for Blackberry Z10
- Yahoo Messenger for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- GO SMS Pro for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Skype for Blackberry Q10
- Google Chrome for Blackberry 10
- Imo Instant Messenger for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- IM+ Lite for Playbook and Blackberry 10