Blackberry Playbook and BB10 Internet and Communication
Outlook.com for Playbook and Blackberry 10« Playbook Communication « Downloads
|Updated||November 17, 2014|
The Official Microsoft Outlook.com app gives you the best mobile experience for your Outlook.com account.
Sign in using your existing Microsoft account, which is usually your Outlook.com email address and password.
With the Outlook.com app, you can:
– Get emails right away with push notifications
– Sync Outlook.com Calendar and Contacts with your device
– View and sync folders and sub-folders
– Choose from 8 different color themes to personalize your experience.
– Group your email conversations with Conversation Threading
– Utilize server-side search for easy finding through all your history of emails.
– Sync multiple Outlook.com accounts and send email from aliases
Tips and tricks
– Change the color theme on the app settings menu by selecting General, and then Theme color.
– Filter your emails (all, unread or flagged) by selecting Inbox in the top menu.
– Switch accounts or access your folders and sub-folders by selecting the top left menu.
– Choose which folders automatically sync from the app settings menu by selecting Sync, Folders, and then the folders you want to sync.
- QQ 2015 for Blackberry 10
- WhatsApp Messenger for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Text Me! - Free Texting + SMS for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Weico 新浪微博客户端 Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Kik Messenger for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Windows Live Messenger for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Messenger WithYou for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Skype for Blackberry Z10
- Yahoo Messenger for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- GO SMS Pro for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Skype for Blackberry Q10
- Google Chrome for Blackberry 10
- Imo Instant Messenger for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- IM+ Lite for Playbook and Blackberry 10