Starbucks for Blackberry 10« Playbook Communication « Downloads
|Updated||May 9, 2015|
The official Starbucks App for Android has been completely redesigned—a new
interface, digital tipping, and a ton of other smart and helpful features.
Use the Starbucks App to pay with your phone. Simply scan to pay with a registered
Starbucks Card, plus earn and track your Stars with My Starbucks Rewards™.
Note: After updating to the new version (2.7), the first time you open the app you’ll
need to log in to your Starbucks account. If you have forgotten your password, you
can retrieve it through the app or at starbucks.com.
– Pay with your phone at company-operated Starbucks stores plus U.S.
Target and Safeway locations.
– Check the balance of your Starbucks Card, reload it, view transaction
history, and transfer balances between cards.
– Add a tip using your phone. Digital tipping on any purchase made
through your app at U.S. company-operated Starbucks stores.
– Track Stars, and redeem your My Starbucks Rewards™.
– Never miss a reward again. See available Earned Rewards, Birthday
Rewards, and Offer coupons on your barcode payment screen.
– Find a store, get directions, look up hours, and review store amenities. We’d love to hear from you.
To share your thoughts and ideas about Starbucks,
- QQ 2015 for Blackberry 10
- WhatsApp Messenger for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Text Me! - Free Texting + SMS for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Weico 新浪微博客户端 Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Kik Messenger for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Windows Live Messenger for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Messenger WithYou for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Skype for Blackberry Z10
- Yahoo Messenger for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- GO SMS Pro for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Skype for Blackberry Q10
- Imo Instant Messenger for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- IM+ Lite for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Skyfire Web Browser for Playbook and Blackberry 10