Blackberry Playbook and BB10 Internet and Communication
Stay Connected with the people who matter most, or just discover new friends. Download Skype, Vine, Live Messenger and a number of other popular apps.
If you have any questions or concerns with installing BAR Files to your Blackberry Playbook feel free to comment below and one of our staff members will assist you. Please make sure the first thing you do is install the essential software and watch our videos HERE.
YouMail Visual Voicemail for Blackberry Playbook« Playbook Communication « Downloads
|Updated||May 31, 2014|
YouMail turns visual voicemail into a personal assistant for handling all your missed calls. And it’s FREE! Join millions of other happy users.
YouMail acts like your assistant and:
– Figures out who is really calling. YouMail “Visual Caller ID” lets you see caller photos, name, and city and state, even when they’re not in your address book – whether they left a message or just hung up.
– Automatically greets callers by name. Wow callers, automatically greeting them by name, or with a pre-recorded greeting from the YouMail greetings community. (Of course, you can always record an old-school greeting for everyone yourself).
– Blocks telemarketers and other unwanted callers. They’ll hear “this number is out of service” and can’t leave a message! (And your phone won’t even ring!)
– Delivers voice mail to any device, where you can use visual voicemail to scroll and play the message. Get online voicemail for your Android phone, Android tablet, or computer, Even get your voicemail by email.
– Transcribes voicemail, using voicemail to text transcription (this is a premium feature). Save time by simply reading your voice mail within the app or by e-mail, without ever having to listen to it.
Plus lots of other things, like the ability to save important messages forever, neatly organized in folders, and share them on Twitter or Facebook.
– YouMail easily replaces your AT&T Voicemail, Verizon Voicemail, AT&T Voicemail, or T-mobile Voicemail, and other US carriers. However, it doesn’t work with pre-paid plans, such as T-mobile Flex-Pay, Simple Mobile, Family Mobile, and Virgin Mobile, and for many Metro PCS and Cricket users.
– Requires you to forward your unanswered calls to YouMail. To return to your old voicemail at any time, use “menu”, “preferences”, “accounts”, and “forward to carrier” (or simply “google” cancel YouMail for instructions).
– Carriers occasionally drop your call forwarding. To reactivate YouMail, just use “menu”, “preferences”, “accounts”, and “forward to YouMail”.
– Some carriers in some regions may not forward your calls to YouMail correctly (where YouMail won’t find your mailbox or will ask for callers to enter the mailbox number). For more information, see:http://blog.youmail.com/post/48355741076/how-does-youmail-actually-work
– Voicemail-to-text transcription requires a paid subscription, but YouMail Visual Voicemail Plus is still free to use if you do not buy a transcription plan.
– By using YouMail you agree to the YouMail terms of service: http://www.youmail.com/termsofuse.html
If you have an issue, please contact us at https://youmail.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new or tap on Help within the App. Leaving negative reviews with vague comments will not help us find and fix any issues. We listen to our users, what’s wrong, and fix all that we can with every new release. Help us help you!
- QQ 2015 for Blackberry 10
- WhatsApp Messenger for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Text Me! - Free Texting + SMS for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Weico 新浪微博客户端 Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Kik Messenger for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Windows Live Messenger for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Messenger WithYou for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Skype for Blackberry Z10
- Yahoo Messenger for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- GO SMS Pro for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Skype for Blackberry Q10
- Imo Instant Messenger for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- IM+ Lite for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Google Chrome for Blackberry 10