Kindergarten Kids Math Lite« Kids Learning « Downloads
|Updated||February 3, 2013|
Kindergarten Math Lite is a set 40 interactive exercises that teach mathematics to young kids. Kids learn counting, number recognition, sequences, addition and subtraction for numbers 1 to 20 in small fun exercises. It is useful for kids ages 4 to 7. Full (paid) version has 400 exercises.
Kindergarten math lite is ad-free to help kids focus on Math. This Math practice app for kids is great when traveling. Once downloaded, it works without need for an internet connection. The instructions are spoken in English. You can also access the written instructions using the menu button.
Kindergarten Math Lite has 40 exercises –
* Counting – Kids use their finger to move the right number of balls into the box. This teaches kids how to count.
* Sequences – Kids move numbers to complete the sequence.
* Mazes – Kids follow the given number with their finger to get the fish to the aquarium. This develops number recognition.
* Coins – Kids put 10 and 1 coins from given set in separate jars to total the number on the screen.
* Addition – Kids add balls to the box matching the first number. Then, add the second number of balls. Count the total number of balls to get the answer. This teaches the concept of addition.
* Subtraction – Kids add balls to the box matching the first number. Then, remove the second number of balls. Count the balls left to get the answer. This teaches the concept of subtraction.
As a child, I spent hours solving math puzzles. Now, I build software applications. I built this application to share my love of math with my daughters, so they may learn and excel. Designed to teach concepts, this kids math app is educational and fun.
- Spanish Alphabet for Children
- Animals in spanish
- Spanish Kids Shape Puzzle
- Números 0-10 Spanish Numbers
- Math Training for Kids
- Kids Numbers and Math FREE
- Trace Kannada Alphabets Kids
- Kids Preschool Puzzle FREE
- Kids ABC Phonics FREE
- Fun English Learning Games
- ABC for Kids All Alphabet Free
- Maths Ninja !
- Kids Shapes for Android