Kids – Games
Keep your child entertained for hours with hundreds of parent approved apps for Android Phones and Tablets. We add new apps every single day, so make sure to check back fairly often.
Click on the title of this section to expand the list and show you every app in our system!
Flutter: Butterfly Sanctuary« Kids Games « Downloads
|Updated||September 27, 2015|
Care for your own rainforest and raise butterflies through their incredible life cycle. Use your touch to bring light and life into the environment and assemble spectacular butterfly collections!
Each butterfly is a vibrant, artistically expressive depiction of a real life species with stunning wing patterns and unique behavioral characteristics. Players can collect endless varieties of brilliantly colored flora and fauna to attract new butterfly species. From chrysalis to caterpillar to butterfly, players foster these delicate creatures with pollen and help the rainforest thrive.
“Stunning, addictive, and beautiful game” – ***** Game Teep
– Collect, fuse and feed dozens of real-life butterfly species
– Stunning environmental visuals – expand your forest with new life and color by gathering and planting special flowers to attract a diverse set of species
– Attract butterflies from all around the world and add them to your ever-expanding “Flutterpedia”. Each species has a unique fact sheet on their characteristics and natural history
– Listen to the Rainforest in the palm of your hand – Put on your headphones to experience a real-life lush rainforest ambience and immerse yourself into a deeper experience
– Use gestures to interact with your creatures, drop leaves into caterpillars’ mouths, crack open chrysalises, and guide your butterflies around their growing environment
– Guide your butterflies through the forest and watch them flutter, fly, perch and play
– Unlock achievements with a robust goal system powered by GAME CENTER
– Earn Bonus Powers for completion Butterfly regions
– Store and manage your Collection of butterflies
– Fuse butterflies and use flower pollen to level up and find out more about each species
In creating the game, the development team spent time in their local museum’s Tropical Forest to capture the authenticity of the butterflies and to ensure that the underlying science was correct. The resulting graphical style recreates the reality of rainforest habitat!
Flutter is continuing its migration to a new home! The update will complete Flutter’s transition to Runaway’s servers and store account. Once the transfer is complete, you’ll get 100 Flutterbucks and new forest slots.
99% of our players can expect a seamless transition – hopefully you won’t even notice.
If you do see the start screen and have an account, tap Existing Player. You will have the option of connecting to Facebook to recover your progress, or you can recover your account via User ID. If you have any trouble, please visit our support page to get in touch with an agent.
Thanks for your continued support!
– The Runaway Team