Kids – Games
Keep your child entertained for hours with hundreds of parent approved apps for Android Phones and Tablets. We add new apps every single day, so make sure to check back fairly often.
Click on the title of this section to expand the list and show you every app in our system!
Kids Numbers HD« Kids Games « Downloads
|Updated||October 16, 2013|
★ Teaching kids’ numbers used to involve plastic blocks or glossy books. Of course, parents had to throw in lots of patience too. The patience bit has remained unchanged across generations, but a few new teaching tools to help with educational games for kids numbers can help parents teach kids numbers without losing their patience.
★ Kids Learn Numbers has 5 number games in it:
1. Learn Numbers
2. Kids Numbers Memory Match
3. Kids Numbers Puzzle (Drag & Drop)
4. Kids Numbers Picture Quiz
5. Kids Numbers Counting Quiz
★ Kids Learn Numbers is an interactive app which makes learning Numbers easy, simple and fun which helps kids learn faster.
★ A complete package which makes learning Numbers fun for your kid. ( like pbs kids )
★ Kids learn very quickly through play. Kids Numbers is an interactive educational game through which your child can develop hand-eye coordination and observation skills.
★ Observation Skills are developed by paying close attention to many details, focus, analyzing, reasoning and memory. Kids Numbers helps your child. It helps your child develop abilities without pressurizing brain. It is a fun, simple educational game.
★ Features: ( like pbs kids )
✔ It enables your child to identify Numbers.
✔ It enables your child to differentiate Numbers.
✔ It will help your child get familiarized with the spellings of different Numbers.
✔ It will also help develop your child’s hand-eye coordination skills.
✔ It will help develop your child’s observation skills.
✔ It will help in improvement of your child’s memory.
✔ It is a simple and fun learning game.
★ What does the game offer?
✔ Learn, Practice and Test yourself.
✔ Learn and Practice the Numbers 123 456 789 10 & 0.
✔ Learn through “Learn Numbers”
– Study the number dictionary and get familiar with sounds and spellings of Numbers.
✔ Practice through “Number Memory Match” and “Number Puzzle (Drag & Drop)”
– Test your memory by matching the numbers.
– This is inspired by the traditional Memory Match game . ( like pbs kids )
– It requires observation and concentration.
– Tap, Drag & Drop the numbers in their correct slots in ‘Number Puzzle’ (0 123 456 789 10).
✔ Test yourself through “Number Picture Quiz” and “Number Counting Quiz (123 456 789 10)”.
– Choose the spelling that matches the number in ‘Number Picture Quiz’.
– Test your Counting in ‘Number Counting Quiz’.
★ How to play?(We recommend going in this order) ( kids number games )
1. Learn Numbers
– Study the Numbers 0 123 456 789 10. ( kids number games )
– Tap a Number to see it pop on the board and know how it sounds and learn how to spell it. ( kids number games )
2. Number Memory Match ( educational games for kids )
– Memory improvement and concentration is a part of this memory game.
– Tap on a tile to turn it over and reveal a Number. Then tap on the second tile, trying to find the matching Number. If the images match, the tiles are removed from the board. Try to see how few taps you need to remove all of the tiles. ( kids number games )
3. Number Puzzle (Drag & Drop) ( educational games for kids ) ( like pbs kids )
– Select a number and tap, drag and drop it on its particular block. ( kids number games )
– If it is correct it will stay there or else it will go back to its original position.
4. Number Picture Quiz ( educational games for kids )
– Guess the correct spelling of the Number shown.
– There are four options to choose from.
5. Number Counting Quiz ( educational games for kids )
kids ,kids ,kids ,kids,kids !
Keywords: Kids, Educational, Child, Children, Games, Preschool, School, Kindergarten, Preschool-aged, Cognitive Skills, Numbers, Math, Count, Add, Subtract, Compare, Addition, Subtraction, Counting
★ We at UPUP are trying to do the same – Make your child enjoy learning.