Fairy Secrets« Kids Books « Downloads
|Updated||December 13, 2012|
★★ Legend has it that when a child laughs for the first time, at that very moment, a fairy is born! ★★
Have you ever wondered where fairies come from? Where do they live?
Or what happens to these mystic little beings on the most magical night of the year…the midsummer solstice?
Now PlayTales readers 6 and up can take a glimpse into the enchanted fairy world with this beautifully illustrated book full of interactive surprises. Every page reveals the secret of the fairies and the places they call home. Discover how they protect nature in their magical dwellings in caves, fountains, forests, the sea, and even in the wind.
In this PlayTales you’ll discover how fairies really want to be like little girls and how they just want to play with other children. This book is perfect for teaching children the importance of looking after nature and how great it is to be a child while familiarizing themselves with new vocabulary and gaining reading confidence.
Prepare to be surprised by unlocking the final secret of how fairies turn into little girls!
• Interactive surprises guaranteed!
• 9 pages of colorful graphics
• Text Narration
•Enchanting sound effects!
♫ Original classical music
• ‘Read by myself’ , ‘Read to Me’ and ‘Autoplay’ options
• For PlayTale readers aged 6+
- The Hare and the Tortoise
- My first book of Spanish ABC
- Marathi Panchtantra Kids Story
- Hindi Story Chamatkari Katora
- AKBAR BIRBAL
- My First Day At School - Story
- 【FREE】LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD
- Children’s Bible
- Word Search Little Books
- The Right Gift
- 【FREE】SNOW WHITE
- Marathi Story Malkat Bhande
- Elves and the Shoemaker (free)