Kids – eBooks
Learning A-Z On Your Own« Kids Books « Downloads
|Updated||February 8, 2013|
The “On Your Own” app is for students of teachers who have active subscriptions at *both* Raz-Kids.com and ReadingA-Z.com.
Now your students can access the Raz-Kids.com “On Your Own” area right from any Android phone or tablet! The “On Your Own” area provides every student in your classroom the ReadingA-Z.com leveled books and quizzes to practice reading and check understanding. Even save books to your device to read offline! All activity in the app will be recorded at Raz-Kids.com, enabling you to easily monitor student progress and help you determine the instruction needed for each student.
Reading A-Z.com provides teachers with lesson plans, worksheets, phonics support, and much more.
Raz-Kids delivers hundreds of animated, leveled books spanning 27 levels of difficulty, covering a wide range of subjects. This award-winning site gives students 24/7 access to the practice they need to become better, more confident readers. At the same time, teachers can view reports and track student progress every step of the way.
1.3.2, 1.3.1: Minor bug fixes and enhancements
1.3: Listen books; level aa books; total stars shown
– On Your Own enables access to combined resources in Raz-Kids and Reading A-Z and therefore requires subscriptions to both. See www.raz-kids.com/onyourown
– Student activities are recorded as if done from the On Your Own tab on Raz-Kids. You may need to log out and back into the website to see mobile activities completed
– Stay tuned for other mobile capabilities from Learning A-Z
Content rating: Everyone
- The Hare and the Tortoise
- My first book of Spanish ABC
- Marathi Panchtantra Kids Story
- Hindi Story Chamatkari Katora
- My First Day At School - Story
- AKBAR BIRBAL
- 【FREE】LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD
- Children’s Bible
- Word Search Little Books
- The Right Gift
- 【FREE】SNOW WHITE
- Elves and the Shoemaker (free)
- Marathi Story Malkat Bhande