Games – The Best of the Best
Check out our list of the best games currently out for Android Tablets and Phones. Compatible with the Kindle Fire, Kobo ARC and Many More.
Click on the title of this section to expand the list and show you every app in our system!
Quadropus Rampage« Top Games « Downloads
|Updated||January 22, 2014|
— Voted 16th best Android game of all time by /r/androidgaming! —
“A shining example of what a free game can be.” – PixelFreak – 91/100
“From probably the best IAP system in mobile gaming, to some incredibly fun gameplay, this is a title that you seriously need to install into your Android device pronto!” – GameWoof – 4.5/5
“It should be a crime that a game this good is free, but there it is…” – AndroidSpin
“Quadropus Rampage is a very lively, very fun, and very addicting game that you don’t want to miss out on.” – Tom Christiansen of Indie Game Mag – 91/100
Quadropus Rampage is an Endless Roguelike that casts you, the player, as an enraged, four-legged cephalopod. It is your quest to reach the bottom of the ocean and destroy Pete, the evil god of the sea, before his army of abyssal creatures can overtake the ocean.
• Be a quadropus – Go on a rampage
• Perfect fusion of roguelike and brawler – Hit enemies in their stupid faces
• Endless Gameplay – Randomly generated weapons, levels, and enemies that keep the action fresh until you die from thumb exhaustion
• Intuitive, fast-paced combat – Easy to learn, difficult to master. Dodge, block, stab, smash, and spin your way to victory!
• Five epic boss fights – Pursue Pete into the depths and bludgeon his mouth off
• Mastery system – 23 achievements with gameplay altering rewards
• Artifacts – Unearth 39 treasures that let you shoot lasers out of your face or turn your pet starfish into an explosive boomerang
• Extensive upgrade tracks – Invest orbs in your quadropus to make him stronger
• Hilarious Characters – Break your ribs from intense chuckling
• Google Play Game Services (for Android 4.0 and up) – Show your friends who’s the neck-slappingest Quadropus
• Xperia Play support – Because WHY NOT? (Buttons only, no joypads yet)
• Support for most Android tablets, and all resolutions of devices
From the creators of the critically acclaimed Towelfight 2 : The Monocle of Destiny.
GET TO TENTACLE-SLAPPIN!