Android Games – Strategy
WinterForts: Exiled Kingdom« Games - Strategy « Downloads
|Updated||October 14, 2014|
|Category||Games - Strategy|
WinterForts: Exiled Kingdom is a new kind of strategic castle-building game where you control a group of exiled warriors in search of revenge against the treacherous Horde. Craft the layout of your fort, send your workers into the wild, harvest meat from dead dragons, join one of eight Houses and raise an army of archers, beasts and undeads to fight in revolutionary battles inspired by tower defense games.
For centuries, the frozen regions of Drahalla have been the scene of epic battles and magical confrontations for the control of resources. The descendant of a line of warrior kings, you fight rival families and barbarian clans to regain possession of your empire. Expanding your kingdom is only the first step–your quest isn’t over until you lead your House to victory and reclaim your rightful throne!
To do this, you’ll:
– PLAY with thousands of other players online and make new friends
– BUILD your own fort into a prosperous and undefeatable fortress
– CRAFT your way through the snow to create a strategic maze of corridors
– GATHER gold nuggets, dragon meat and much more with your workers
– RAID enemy forts in unique battles inspired by tower defense and RTS games
– SWEAR allegiance to one of the 8 Houses of Drahalla and honor your banner
– EXPLORE the world of WinterForts with its legendary lore and fantasy art style
♫ Music by the Award Winning creators of the Papo & Yo and Tearaway soundtrack! ♫
Your castle has withstood many invasions through the sacrifices of your heroic family. It is now time for you to control your destiny!
WinterForts: Exiled Kingdom is completely free to play! However, some game items can also be purchased for real money. You may control in-app purchases made within this app using the password settings explained in the Google Play help center.
Note: a network connection is required to play. WinterForts is optimized for tablets!
Problems or suggestions? We’d love to hear from you, so please reach out to us!
Connect with us and keep in touch with our team!