Android Games – Sports
10 Pin Shuffle™ Bowling« Games - Sports « Downloads
|Updated||September 16, 2013|
|Category||Games - Sports|
10 Pin Shuffle™ is one of the most addictive, “pick up and play”, 3D bowling games available on Google Play. It looks and plays great on both Android phones and tablets taking full advantage of any size screen, even full HD devices.
10 Pin Shuffle contains three great games in one, played in a realistic 3D environment. 10 Pin Poker, one of the three games, is FREE! The other two games are available as a single In-App Purchase.
 10 PIN POKER is a combination of Shuffleboard, Bowling and Five Card Draw Poker. Earn playing cards for Strikes and Spares. Draw new cards when you have five. The player with the best five card poker hand after 10 frames wins. The powerful “Newton” 3D physics engine provides the most realistic pin collisions of any ten pin bowling game available on a mobile device to date. Play on your own, against a friend or against one of several computer opponents of varying skill levels.
 SHUFFLEBOARD the game you’ve enjoyed in your local bar. Play against a friend or a computer opponent trying to out-shuffle each others weights or blast them off the table.
 BOWLING with real 3D pin physics! Similar to 10 Pin Bowling except played on a shuffleboard table using weights/pucks instead of a bowling ball. If you liked Wii Sports Bowling then you’re going to love your 10 Pin Shuffle™ bowling experience.
* Impressive 3D graphics.
* Works great on both phones and tablets.
* High detailed graphics on any resolution screen.
* Scoreloop online leaderboards and achievements.
* Real 3D physics engine and accurate pin physics.
* Instant replays of great shots.
* Unlock new opponents of increasing skill levels.
* Crowd reactions that reflect your moves in real time.
* Realistic sound effects capture every nudge, bump, and collision on the table.
* Controls that are easy to grasp, but challenging to master.
* Turkey rewards and winners animations.
* Bowling statistics and game scores are tracked and saved each game.
From Digital Smoke, developers of the popular Solitaire City™ range of games.
Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/10PinShuffle
The READ PHONE STATUS AND IDENTITY permission is used by Scoreloop to associate your online scores with your device. The use of Scoreloop is optional.
The NETWORK COMMUNICATION permission is used by the Admob Ad services to communicate with their servers.
The MARKET BILLING SERVICE permission is used by Google’s in-app purchase service.
1) Better stability on low memory devices such as Xperia X8.
2) When you paused the game the pin and weight reflections would disappear.
3) Other minor bug fixes.
Content rating: Everyone