Android Games – RPG
Bardbarian« Games - RPG « Downloads
|Updated||March 14, 2014|
|Category||Games - RPG|
Shred LUTE and collect LOOT in the critically acclaimed action-rpg BARDBARIAN!
5/5 – TouchArcade, 5/5 – Gamezebo, 9/10 – ArcadeSushi, 4/5 – PocketGamer
“Intriguing mix of genres that gel together brilliantly, BARDBARIAN is a breath of fresh air.” – PocketGamer
“In every way imaginable, BARDBARIAN steps up as the perfect mobile experience” – Gamezebo
”The game is just amazingly fun to play“ – Touch Arcade
“The most addictive mobile title I’ve reviewed in a very long time.” – CapsuleComputers
— STORY —
In BARDBARIAN you play as Brad the Barbarian, who is (once again) awoken to the sounds of his town under siege. Today is no ordinary day though; Brad has grown tired of fighting. The XP grind has grown dull, and his heart beats with a musical bloodlust. Crafting a magic lute out of an old war axe, he steps outside…
— GAMEPLAY —
Use your magical axe-lute to summon followers to fight for you. Navigate your party through the hordes of enemies, dodging and attacking, preventing them from destroying your town’s prized decorative crystal. Survive waves to progress, collect loot, and unlock new units.
Upon death you are able to visit the town shop in order to upgrade Brad, the town and your followers, in hopes to make it further next time. Over 75 different upgrades are available, plus a total of 12 unlockable units.
Finished story mode? Play Endless and Survival modes for some fun, fast and competitive gameplay variety, set your best scores, collect achievements and challenge your friends via GameCenter integration.
— FEATURES —
● Bizarre genre-bending hybrid gameplay
● Google Games Integration with Achievements and Leaderboards
● 12 unique units to unlock
● Customize your party loadout; Over 200 possible combinations
● Collect loot from your fallen enemies and upgrade Brad, the town, and your units
● A difficulty curve that will punish you for making mistakes, and you will
● Over 8 enemy types to make you regret everything
● 4 Epic boss battles to crush your spirits
● Original, hand drawn artwork from start to finish
● An awesome Rock/Metal original soundtrack by Maximum Satan
● Endless and Survival modes with leaderboards for when you’re feeling competitive
● There’s a dinosaur boss