Android Games – Casual
Pinball Deluxe for Android« Games - Casual « Downloads
|Updated||May 3, 2015|
|Category||Games - Casual|
This is not your parents’ pinball. It is an arcade in your pocket.
Pinball Deluxe is a free pinball game featuring 5 different tables. Each table plays very differently and has a unique style: Brix, Wild West, Carnival, Space and Underwater.
Some of the features of Pinball Deluxe:
– Gorgeous graphics
– Great gameplay
– Very precise physics
– Minigames to play on the matrix display
– Each table has a unique play style
– Will run on devices from 240×320 all the way up to 600×1024
– All the elements you expect from a pinball game: nudges, ball captures, multi balls, mini games and some unique variations
– Creative use of all the features of the device to bring you a better pinball experience: vibration, sounds effects, shaking.
– Online scores with ScoreLoop
Requirements and recommendations:
– Android 2.1
– A multi-touch phone is highly suggested. By multi-touch we mean a phone that can track the movement of two (or more) fingers at the same time on the screen. Most newer models supports this. Multi-touch allows you to control both flippers at the same time. The game will work without it, but the controls will be more difficult.
– We recommend a resolution of 320×480 to better enjoy the game, but it will run on 240×320 as well.
- The Avengers-Iron Man Mark VII for Android
- Happy Wheels Game
- Super Mario All Stars
- Tap Tap Revenge 4
- Throw The Knife Free
- Shoot Bubble Deluxe
- My Piano for Android
- Pou for Android
- ShareLand Online MineCraft
- Pinball Deluxe for Android
- Jurassic Park Builder
- Bunny Dress up
- Zombie Café for Android