Android Games – Casual
Sometimes there aren’t enough hours in the day to play a very long game. Check out our list of casual games, which only take a few minutes to play. Notable games include Angry Birds!
Click on the title of this section to expand the list and show you every app in our system!
Pinball Deluxe for Android« Games - Casual « Downloads
|Updated||May 3, 2015|
|Category||Games - Casual|
This is not your parents’ pinball. It is an arcade in your pocket.
Pinball Deluxe is a free pinball game featuring 5 different tables. Each table plays very differently and has a unique style: Brix, Wild West, Carnival, Space and Underwater.
Some of the features of Pinball Deluxe:
– Gorgeous graphics
– Great gameplay
– Very precise physics
– Minigames to play on the matrix display
– Each table has a unique play style
– Will run on devices from 240×320 all the way up to 600×1024
– All the elements you expect from a pinball game: nudges, ball captures, multi balls, mini games and some unique variations
– Creative use of all the features of the device to bring you a better pinball experience: vibration, sounds effects, shaking.
– Online scores with ScoreLoop
Requirements and recommendations:
– Android 2.1
– A multi-touch phone is highly suggested. By multi-touch we mean a phone that can track the movement of two (or more) fingers at the same time on the screen. Most newer models supports this. Multi-touch allows you to control both flippers at the same time. The game will work without it, but the controls will be more difficult.
– We recommend a resolution of 320×480 to better enjoy the game, but it will run on 240×320 as well.
- The Avengers-Iron Man Mark VII for Android
- Happy Wheels Game
- Super Mario All Stars
- Tap Tap Revenge 4
- Throw The Knife Free
- Shoot Bubble Deluxe
- My Piano for Android
- Pou for Android
- ShareLand Online MineCraft
- Pinball Deluxe for Android
- Jurassic Park Builder
- Bunny Dress up
- Zombie Café for Android