Android Games – Casual
Jewels 2« Games - Casual « Downloads
|Updated||September 11, 2013|
|Category||Games - Casual|
Jewels 2 is the greatly improved sequel to the popular match-3 puzzle game Jewels. If you liked the original Jewels, you're going to love Jewels 2! It is highly polished and addicting fun for the whole family!
See below for an explanation of the required permissions.
Jewels 2 features:
✔ Smooth and polished game play experience (works on wide variety of devices, both old and new!) (*)
✔ Colorful, beautiful graphics
✔ Several ways to play across four different game types and modifiers:
– CLASSIC: Basic game play without special jewels.
– FROZEN: Some jewels are frozen in place and cannot be moved until the ice has been broken.
– SUPER-CHARGED: Create special charged jewels that explode, by matching four or five jewels.
– COLLECT: Collect an increasing amount of each jewel color per level.
– NORMAL: Game ends when there are no more moves. No time limit.
– TIMED: Reach the next level before the time runs out. Timer is reset after each level.
– QUICK: You have only 75 seconds to get as much points as possible.
– INFINITE: Want to just relax without worrying about game over? INFINITE mode has got you covered. Endless game play, no stress.
Got stuck with no moves? Ran out of time? No problem, there are special Shuffle Gems and Time Refills to help you out in these situations. You earn these items by playing, or you can purchase them.
✔ Calm and soothing soundtrack, including more intensive tracks for the TIMED games (headphones recommended 🙂
✔ Local player profiles with high scores and statistics — Perfect for competing against other members of your family
✔ Easily sync your saved games and profiles to the cloud, across multiple devices and platforms (powered by Google Play Games)
✔ Compete with your friends and players around the world: Cross-platform leaderboards and achievements (powered by Google Play Games)
✔ Facebook and Twitter score sharing
Jewels 2 is ad-supported with the option of removing the ads with an In-App Purchase. Don't you hate when an ad interrupts your game? I do. Therefore, unlike several other games, Jewels 2 has ads only in the menus, not in-game. 🙂
*) On lower-end devices it may be helpful to turn off the "Water Effects" from Jewels 2 Settings-menu. Also try running in 16-bit graphics (from the Advanced Settings-menu).
Jewels 2 requests these permissions:
• Full Network Access: Jewels 2 needs Internet access for the online features and ads.
• View Network Connections: It will also test if network connection is available.
• Google Play Billing Service: Jewels 2 allows you to make an one-time-purchase to remove all the ads, and also allows you to purchase in-game items.
• Modify USB / External Storage: "Report Error"-button in Advanced Settings needs to be able to write the log into a file for attaching it to the error report email.
- The Avengers-Iron Man Mark VII for Android
- Happy Wheels Game
- Super Mario All Stars
- Tap Tap Revenge 4
- Throw The Knife Free
- Shoot Bubble Deluxe
- My Piano for Android
- Pou for Android
- ShareLand Online MineCraft
- Pinball Deluxe for Android
- Jurassic Park Builder
- Bunny Dress up
- Zombie Café for Android