Android Games – Brain and Puzzle
Give your brain a workout or try and solve that new 4 Pics 1 Word puzzle. We have thousands of amazing apps for Android Phones and Tablets.
Click on the title of this section to expand the list and show you every app in our system!
Peak – Brain Games & Training« Games - Brain & Puzzle « Downloads
|Updated||May 10, 2017|
|Category||Games - Brain & Puzzle|
It’s time to play smarter and feel sharper with Peak, the app chosen by Google as one of the Best Android Apps in 2016. Join millions of brain trainers worldwide and see what the fuss is all about.
– Free games that challenge your Memory, Attention, Problem Solving, Mental Agility, Language, Coordination, Creativity and Emotion Control.
– Learn which categories you excel in, and compete with friends by comparing your brainmap and game performance.
– Meet Coach, the personal trainer for your brain, to help you track your progress and improve.
– Works offline so you can enjoy Peak games wherever you are.
– More than 35 games available and regular updates to keep you challenged.
– Get personalised workouts and in-depth insights with Peak Pro.
– Get access to Peak Advanced Training modules: intensive programs that train a specific skill, including the new Wizard memory game created with Professor Barbara Sahakian and Tom Piercy in the Department of Psychiatry at the University of Cambridge.
DEVELOPED BY NEUROSCIENTISTS
Designed in collaboration with experts in neuroscience, cognitive science and education, Peak makes brain training fun and rewarding. Peak’s scientific advisory board includes Bruce E. Wexler, M.D., Professor Emeritus at Yale School of Medicine and Founder & Chief Scientist of C8 Sciences, and Professor Barbara Sahakian FMedSci DSc, Professor of Clinical Neuropsychology at the University of Cambridge.
IN THE NEWS
The Guardian : “Its mini games focus on memory and attention, with strong detail in its feedback on your performance.”
The Wall Street Journal: “Impressed with graphs in Peak that let you see your performance over time.”
Techworld: “The Peak app is designed to provide each user with a profound level of insight into their current state of cognitive function.”
Selected by Google as Editor’s Choice