Android Games – Brain and Puzzle
Give your brain a workout or try and solve that new 4 Pics 1 Word puzzle. We have thousands of amazing apps for Android Phones and Tablets.
Click on the title of this section to expand the list and show you every app in our system!
Sokoban Garden 3D« Games - Brain & Puzzle « Downloads
|Updated||April 26, 2014|
|Category||Games - Brain & Puzzle|
Feed your brain with classic puzzle game in completely new high-end 3d edition. Visit the magical garden and guide cute ladybug through mind-blowing puzzles to unlock new challenges.
*Silver Medal from Playandroid.com magazine*
“Beautiful graphics and easy controls. Easily the best Sokoban game out there” – ***** review on Google Play
ATTENTION: This game is an implementation of a great classic puzzle game and can help you keep your brain in shape! What are you waiting for? Get it for FREE now!
Here are some distinctive features of this game:
* Eye candy 3D cartoon graphics
* Increasing difficulty – if you find first levels too easy then please don’t be upset – solve them quickly and get into serious challenge!
* Game is optimized for tablets – looks great on Nexus7 or Galaxy Note 10.1
* Switch-able 2d/3d view mode
* More than 100 levels and counting
* AI techniques are in use to improve control scheme
* A lot of different control schemes: swype, box dragging, tap, graphical buttons.
* No need to download additional files, just install and play
* This game comes with in app payments and there are two features that are accessible only through them: disabling ads and checking solution for problematic puzzles. But please be aware that if you can’t solve a puzzle you can simply ‘surrender’ and go to the next one for free.
* Also there is no need to pay for puzzles – you can unlock new ones by collecting stars and improving your score.
Are you ready to take the challenge?
Original concept is also known as: “warehouse keeper”, “push box” or “mouse and cheese”
We are a very small indie development team (only one programmer and one 3d artist), so please be tolerant for us!
If you’ll find a bug or have any other suggestions please contact us: email@example.com!
This software was created with open source tools:
Audacity, Blender, Eclipse, Gimp, Inkscape, libGDX, Ubuntu, Universal Tween Engine, Yasc