Android Games – Brain and Puzzle
Give your brain a workout or try and solve that new 4 Pics 1 Word puzzle. We have thousands of amazing apps for Android Phones and Tablets.
Click on the title of this section to expand the list and show you every app in our system!
Word Drop Galaxy free« Games - Brain & Puzzle « Downloads
|Updated||September 5, 2013|
|Category||Games - Brain & Puzzle|
★NEW, GALAXY THEME★
Newly added Galaxy Theme. Just start playing and have fun!
★PURE, INSTANT FUN★
No registration, no complicated rules. Just start playing and have fun!
★CAN YOU GUESS THEM ALL?★
Can you guess all words and unlock all levels? Countless puzzles from easy to tricky are waiting for you!
★SIMPLE AND HIGHLY ADDICTIVE GAMEPLAY★
What’s the word? Look at the three, four or more letters, find out the best letter. Letter scores, word length and bonus pieces help you to collect as many scores as possible. Win!
Word Drop + is a exciting new free word game with physics graphics. A word game for all ages, its the Best free word game on android market. Four types of game play modes make this highly addictive and unique.
Keep your mind healthy, test your word vocabulary and exercise your brain once a day.
Random sequence of letter bubbles drop from the top and bounce around and your goal is to create words by pressing on individual letter and press on submit button to blast away the letter bubbles. See if you can get the top score by finding the biggest words before the time runs out.Post your score on the leaderboard and challenge the world.
Unlike other word games like boggle where letter to press have to be touching each other, you can use the letters which are not touching to form words, this twist will keep you hooked to this game for hours as soon as you start playing it and will also help check your spell skills.
This game will appeal to scrabble players to crossword solvers. It uses professional tournament word lists.
There are five modes in this game 1. Panic Mode, 2. Puzzle mode, 3.Time Mode, 4.Puzzle Extreme mode, 5. Feud mode
1. Panic Mode: create as many words as possible before the letters fill up the screen
2. Puzzle Mode: Every word you make adds five extra letters. If the letters reach above the blue swirling bar its game over
3. Time Mode: You got 3 minutes to create as many words as possible.
4. Panic Extreme: Hard Version of Panic Mode.
5. Feud Mode: challenge friends, family or anyone online using Scoreloop.
We have released a christmas theme of falling snow, exploding stars in update 30. Please update to the latest version.
– Spell words faster and don't let the letters tower above the blue swirling bar.
– Use special tiles like bomb, slow down, marker up tiles to your advantage. Use the bomb to blast away the letters. use letterpress powerup to use it as any letter.
– Words must be at least three letters long, the longer the word the higher the score.
– live rank, gives your world ranking live
– word lists from popular categories
– Awesome Physics Graphics and particle animation
The game uses three dictionaries:
1. Scrabble: contains all the 2-to-13-letter words from the SOWPODS list of competition words. Plurals are included.
2. Webster's: based on the Webster's New International Dictionary, 2nd Edition, this contains all 2-to-13-letter words.
3. Both! The combination of the Scrabble and Webster's dictionaries. This is the dictionary used by default.
There is no option to change the dictionary. That feature will be added later.
Please play this game and do rate us if you like the game
We use box2d for physics simulation of bouncing of letters and andengine for all the graphics.
"Word drop is a potent mixture of Scrabble, Boggle and bubble mania! – Editor's Pick from AppEggs.com"
The 2 dictionaries offered to use are official word lists used in tournament Scrabble. I think if anyone knows whether a word should be in or out of a game like this then it's these guys.