Android Games – Brain and Puzzle
Give your brain a workout or try and solve that new 4 Pics 1 Word puzzle. We have thousands of amazing apps for Android Phones and Tablets.
Click on the title of this section to expand the list and show you every app in our system!
Top Crossword Puzzles Free« Games - Brain & Puzzle « Downloads
|Updated||September 4, 2013|
|Category||Games - Brain & Puzzle|
Get thousands of crosswords FREE!
No other Crosswords app has this many features! And best of all, no ads!
Free daily and weekly crosswords from:
• Jonesin’ Crosswords (weekly on Thursday)
• Joseph Crosswords (daily, Mon thru Sat)
• Sheffer Crosswords (daily, Mon thru Sat)
• Universal Crosswords (daily)
• I Swear (weekly on Friday)
• Chronicle of Higher Education (weekly on Friday)
• USA Today (daily, Mon thru Sat)
• Newsday (daily)
• Premier (weekly on Sunday)
Two weeks of archives are available to download past puzzles.
PREMIUM CROSSWORDS FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Top Crossword Puzzles PREMIUM features an additional 200+ puzzles each month for $1.99 per month (less than 1 cent per puzzle!):
• Brendan Quigley (Monday and Thursday)
• ClueDetective.com (Saturday)
• Ink Well (Friday)
• LA Times (daily, Mon thru Sat)
• Neville Fogarty (Wednesday)
• NY Times Classic (daily)
• Puzzle Master (SplashPad Mobile custom) (daily, Mon thru Thur & Sunday)
• Wall Street Journal (Friday)
• Washington Post Daily (daily)
• Washington Post Puzzler (Sunday)
Premium users have access to all archives (some puzzles available back to 2009).
FEATURES FOR ALL
• Ask a Friend for help
• Search Google for help
• Hide/Show errors
• Reveal a letter, word or the whole puzzle
• Daily, world-wide competition with virtual trophies
• View elapsed time
Setting options include:
• See your ranking compared to others for each puzzle completed
• Auto download today's puzzles when starting the app
• Show the number of letters in the answer on a clue line
• Show timer
• Double tap to zoom
• Lock screen orientation
• Select a key board layout
• Enter & space changes direction rather than moving to next clue
• Full screen: Hides the notification bar
• Snap to current word: Toggles the auto-scrolling of the play board to the current play position
• Scroll to clue: Toggles the auto-scrolling to the selected clue in the clue list mode
• Movement style: Select what happens when you type past the end of a word
• Skip filled boxes: Toggles the skipping of filled boxes when you enter a new letter
Please rate our app in the Google Play store.
We are operated by SplashPad Mobile, a top Android app developer. Your app experience is important to us. If you encounter any problems or issues, email firstname.lastname@example.org for a direct response.