Android Games – Brain and Puzzle
Give your brain a workout or try and solve that new 4 Pics 1 Word puzzle. We have thousands of amazing apps for Android Phones and Tablets.
Click on the title of this section to expand the list and show you every app in our system!
Kids Alphabet Game Lite« Games - Brain & Puzzle « Downloads
|Updated||September 4, 2013|
|Category||Games - Brain & Puzzle|
**Fun4Kids Kids Abc Alphabet Game Lite ** (US English)
Please reach us @ email@example.com for any feedback and support! We will be happy to hear back from you on any issues.
Lite version includes letters A to J to allow you to experiment before purchasing the complete set.
Preschool years are a time of rapid learning as parents begin to prepare their children for the upcoming
challenges of school. Concepts and skills, such as letters, words, colors, numbers, and hand-eye coordination, can all be taught at this age, and Fun4Kids provides parents with premium apps to help with this process.
With our 82 distinct titles in Kids Education category, we are committed to preschool kid's development.
Our preschool Abc Game application makes learning Alphabet fun and easy with kids-friendly games.
* Abc Alphabet Game app will keep your kids entertained, educated and quiet in a car, in a restaurant, on a plane or everywhere.
* Abc Alphabet Game app includes interactive and adaptive games for preschool kids.
* Abc Alphabet Game has cute graphic images.
* Abc Alphabet Game includes a puzzle game that is great for helping kids' brain develop and grow.
* Abc Alphabet Game is very easy to use.
* Abc Alphabet Game is designed to develop comprehension skills.
* Abc Alphabet Game will develop their concentration.
* Abc Alphabet Game will develop kids' cognition skills.
* Abc Alphabet Game will help with the recognition of letters of alphabet.
* Abc Alphabet Game is specifically designed as an educational tool by experts for preschool kids
* Abc Alphabet Game user interface is simple with guiding clear images for kids.
* Abc Alphabet Game will help your kid's memory training.
* Letters with real sound and recollective images
* 5 Games
* Simple, large and cute menu icons to be remembered easily
* Letters : A to Z letters with pronunciation and cute object graphics.
* Hippo Memory Game : Hippo Memory Game is designed to teach kids Uppercase letters by using recognition, concentration and cognition skills. This memory game also includes pronunciation of letters. This cute hippo memory game will keep your kid entertained and educated.
* Fish Game : Fish Game is designed to improve kids listening and pronunciation skills. Letter recognition along with sound. Your kid will have fun while trying to catch letters!
* Puzzle Game : Letters Puzzle Game includes puzzles for each letter. This letter puzzle game is designed to teach kids letters' shape with cute cartoon animal. When your kid does puzzles, they are doing one of the best brain building exercises for developing their reading and logic skills. Your kid will love this puzzle game and play it over and over again!
* Frog Game : Frog Game is designed to teach lowercase-uppercase match with cute frog graphic and letters sounds. If the answer is correct, the frog will make sound!
* Apple Memory Game : Apple Memory Game is designed to teach Lowercase letters by developing recognition, concentration and cognition skills.
Keep your kids entertained while improving their letter and number recognition skills.
Fun4Kids Preschool Educational Applications include high quality images, animations and music with a kid-friendly sensitive touch interface specifically designed for preschool children.
Our unique, educational and fun games reinforce the memory skills, while helping with the concentration and the recognition of objects.
Recognizing letters and numbers are early pre-literacy skills crucial to the foundation of future learning. Children who can identify letters and know letter sounds when entering kindergarten will be well-prepared to learn how to sound out words and read. A print-rich environment and experience with books will help children learn to identify letters and numbers and develop a love of reading.