Android Games – Action and Adventure
Will you save the Kingdom? Battle Dragons, zombies, aliens or a myriad of other foul things? Download the latest titles for Android Tablets and Phones.
Click on the title of this section to expand the list and show you every app in our system!
A Tale of Survival« Games - Arcade & Action « Downloads
|Updated||June 24, 2014|
|Category||Games - Arcade & Action|
A Tale of Survival (ATOS) is open world survival based RPG. The game features a completely randomly generated open world to explore, crafting, survival based game play and resource gathering. Stranded and alone you must harvest the materials from the land around you to survive!
* Randomly generated, unique open world to explore
* Craft weapons, clothing and tools
* Dungeons to discover and explore
* Lots of enemy variety!
* Permanent death
* Fight deadly monsters
* Manage your hunger and and warmth to stay alive
* Original soundtrack – Credits to our composer – allhandsburythedead.co.uk
* Fishing, mining and lots more..
A Tale of Survival is constantly being updated with new features, optimisations and game-play elements. Do you have an idea for the game? Send it to us using the email bellow!
Latest version – 1.1.73 –
• Increased base moment speed by 1
• Increased spawn rate of spiders by 20%
• Fixed bug with npcs spawning inside solid objects
• Fixed bug with battle music continuing to player even out of combat
• Bread now stacks up-to 5 times
• Fixed major bug that was messing up the auto-tiling of fence panels and stone walls
• Both hands or legs now need to be damaged to cause a negative debuff affecting either movement speed or attack damage
• Fixed bug which was slowing the players movement speed after taking lava damage
• Damaged legs now actually slows movement speed
• Fixed bug with cold permanently slowing movement speed
• Water now only slows movement after a certain depth
• Bat wing can now be eaten
• Increased spawn rate of all objects in caves by 25% to make them more useful and fun to explore
• Fixed bug with some tiles not being drawn on initial load
• Fixed bug when placing combat dummy that it sometimes would not appear
• Fixed bug with chest when opened that would not close when the player moved away
• Fixed some logic bugs with the temporary game saving function that was causing some map items to disappear when loading the game
• Fixed a bug with the game save system which could be exploited to duplicate items
• Added a new mineable rock type, adamantite – This is a rare and powerful resource that can only be found in caves
• Added new durability values for woodcutting axes and pickaxes
• Fixed bug with durability status modifier displaying several times when equipping and un-equipping a damaged weapon
• All armour now has a durability rating and takes damage when the player does. This is relative to the limb that takes damage whilst in combat. If equipment gets too low it will break.
• Fixed bug with modifiers sometimes overlapping the score gui element.
• Modifiers can now show up-to 9 de-buffs at a single time instead of the previous 6
• Added new wooden fences!
• Added brand new armour set, adamantite armour!
• Added new resource type, sand!
• Fixed bug with pickaxe not applying correct attack damage value
• Fixed bug with pause screen going black on some devices
– version – 1.1.70 –
– version – 1.1.67 –
– version – 1.1.60 –
– version – 1.1.55 –
– version – 1.1.51 –
Find all the patch notes on our official website – http://www.dynamiczero.com/