FreeFall Tournament« Games - Arcade & Action « Downloads
|Updated||October 16, 2013|
|Category||Games - Arcade & Action|
*** BETA Version. Development in progress. ***
NOTE: Only playable with GREEN THROTTLE WIRELESS CONTROLLERS. If you don’t have a Green Throttle wireless controller, this game will not work for you at all. We plan to release touch controls and tablet specific classes in the future.
FreeFall Tournament is a fast-paced, 3rd person shooter (TPS). Join your team to blast away other futuristic marine soldiers!
* 3 maps: Shuttle Bay (King of the Hill). Training Arena (Team Death Match & Control Point Scramble), Moon Base (Control Point Scramble), and others in development
* 8 classes with ranks up to General. More in development. ALL CLASSES ARE AVAILABLE TO PLAY FOR FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME
* Target-locking enables aerial combat and fast game play
* Unique respawn system to regroup fallen teammates and balance matches
* Players play on universal servers with web browser game players
Assemble teams from distinct classes of futuristic combatants (including long-range Gunners, Hammer-wielding Tanks, fast moving Scouts, strategic Techs, flame throwing Blazers, rocket-launching Blasters, stealthy Assassins, and electric Shockers) for exciting 10-20 minute battles. Each hero has unique weapons, bombs, and special abilities that help him contribute to the team. Jetpack through low gravity arenas with your chosen class and lock-on target to destroy your opponents.
* Free-to-play, not pay-to-win
* Blue and Gold teams compete to win control point and death matches
* XP and Cash rewards for completing matches is used to rank up and
purchase new characters
* More characters, maps, and features in production
* Vibrant futuristic setting
Story: The year 2027 brought hope to a world on the brink of environmental and political collapse. On the last leg of its funding, NATO’s United Space Mission (USM) made a discovery on the moon that changed the course of human history. A large alloyed sphere, found nestled in a crater, was revealed to be an alien artifact containing a message for mankind. Top scientists from around the world slowly deciphered the message, catalyzing a huge leap forward in technology. Humanity finds itself abruptly catapulting into a new interstellar age. A consortium of corporations and governments are hosting the Freefall Tournament to test their new technologies and determine who will crew the first interstellar mission.
1. Mobile players now play with web browser players on universal servers. Now, lots of full matches. Cross platform game play FTW!
2. Version up to date with Update 24 of brower game.
3. Added in many minor features, game balancing, and bug fixes.
Content rating: Medium Maturity