Android Games – Action and Adventure
Will you save the Kingdom? Battle Dragons, zombies, aliens or a myriad of other foul things? Download the latest titles for Android Tablets and Phones.
Click on the title of this section to expand the list and show you every app in our system!
My Boy! Free - GBA Emulator« Games - Arcade & Action « Downloads
|Updated||August 19, 2013|
|Category||Games - Arcade & Action|
My Boy! is a super fast emulator to run GameBoy Advance games on the broadest range of Android devices, from very low-end phones to modern tablets. It delivers the full GBA handheld experience to you.
*** MUST READ ***
This is the free version. You CAN save and load with the game’s built-in save capability, which is accessible from within the game, not from the emulator’s menu.
With the full version, you can:
• Save progress at ANY TIME and return back to it instantly (through emulator’s menu)
• Fast-forward with speed greater than 2x (up to 16x).
• Have multiple lines of codes in a single cheat.
• Have gyroscope/tilt sensor emulation through your Android’s motion sensors!
• Link up as a server with your friend (the other side as a client, which is allowed on the free version).
• Create multiple screen-layout profiles.
*** CHEATS ACTUALLY WORK! Please refer to the FAQ on our website.
• Fastest emulation. Easily get to 60 FPS without frame skips on medium-end devices.
• Excellent game compatibility. Run nearly all games without a problem.
• Saves your battery as much as possible.
• Link cable emulation either on the same device, or across devices over Bluetooth or Wi-Fi, running at decent speed.
• Gyroscope/tilt/solar sensor and rumble emulation.
• Enter GameShark/ActionReplay/CodeBreaker cheat codes and enable/disable them on the fly while the game is running.
• High-level BIOS emulation. No BIOS file needed.
• IPS/UPS ROM patching
• OpenGL rendering backend, as well as normal rendering on devices without a GPU.
• Fast-forward to skip long stories, as well as slow down games to get past a level you cannot in normal speed.
• On-screen keypad (multi-touch requires Android 2.0 or later), as well as shortcut buttons such as load/save.
• A very powerful screen layout editor, with which you can define the position and size for each of the on-screen controls, as well as for the game video.
• External controllers support, through either the Android native way or input method.
• Well-designed user interface. Seamlessly integrated with the latest Android.
• Create and switch to different key-mapping profiles.
• Create shortcuts to easily launch your favorite games from your desktop.
No games are included in this app and you need to obtain yours in a legal way. Place them onto your SD card, and browse to them from within the app.
LEGAL: This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Nintendo Corporation, its affiliates or subsidiaries.
*** Unlike many others, we are the actual core developers. Your reported bugs will most likely get fixed very soon!