Blackberry 10 Apps – Compatible with OS 10.2
Sony Media Remote for Blackberry 10« Playbook - Blackberry 10 New Apps 10.2 « Downloads
|Updated||October 6, 2013|
|Category||Playbook - Blackberry 10 New Apps 10.2|
Media Remote team recommends that all users download and install the TV SideView, the successor service of Media Remote.
Download TV SideView from Google Play
Media Remote is an application that works with selected Sony home devices like a Blu-ray Disc(TM) player or BRAVIA devices, etc.
With it, you can operate your home device via other mobile devices, or you can display information related to the content that you are currently watching on your mobile device.
– Compatible products
Blu-ray Disc(TM) player: BDP-S370, S470, S570, S770, S1700, BX37, BX57, S380, S480, S580, S780, BX38, BX58, S390, S490, S590, S790, BX39, BX59, NSZ-GP9
Blu-ray Disc(TM) Home Theater System: BDV-IZ1000W, HZ970W, E970W, E870, E770W, E670W, E570, E470, E370, T57, F7, F700, F500, E985W, E980W, E980, E880, E780W, E580, E380, T58, L800M, L800, L600, N990W, N890W, N790W, N590, E690, E490, E385, E390, E290, E190, NF720, NF620, EF420, EF220, T79, T39
Streaming Player/Network Media Player: SMP-N100, SMP-N200, NSZ-GP7
AV Receiver: STR-DN1020, STR-DN1030, STR-DA1800ES
BRAVIA: KDL-HX92 series, HX82 series, HX72 series, NX72 series, EX72 series, EX62 series, EX52 series, EX42 series, EX32 series, CX52 series, HX85 series, HX75 series, EX65 series, EX55 series
Sony Internet TV: NSX-24GT1, 32GT1, 40GT1, 46GT1, NSZ-GT1
VAIO: VAIO L (SVL241)
This app is not designed to work with PlayStation(R)3 or older versions of Sony devices.
– Key features
1. Simple Remote: This allows you to navigate through the graphic user interface. Simply glide your finger over the screen to move the cursor, and tap any place on the screen to enter a selected item.
2. Full Remote: This gives you the option to use almost the same buttons as you would have available on an actual remote control, enabling one touch control of most of the key functions of your Sony devices.
3. Keyboard: to help you type characters more easily, a full QWERTY touch-screen keyboard has been included.
4. Free Cursor Remote: You can move the cursor freely while the browser is displayed on the TV screen.
5. Catch & Throw: You can receive/send the URL of a website between your home device and your mobile device. You can display the website you are currently viewing on the TV on your mobile device or you can display the website you are currently viewing on your mobile device on the TV.
6. Disc History/Disc Information: This will allow you to view information on the movie you are enjoying – allowing you to find information about the cast or director, or find an image of the package. There is also a seamless link to YouTube etc. to search for content related to the movie.
7. Game Pad: You can play games or applications on Sony Internet TV using your mobile device as a controller.
– A couple of things you should know
1. “Media Remote” will only work if your mobile device and your home device are on the same wireless network.
2. Some functions may not be available, depending on the home devices you are using.
3. Some functions may not be available in some regions/countries.
4. A seamless link to YouTube etc. is subject to change or termination without notice.
5. Permission to use various functions:
These grants of permission are used by the “Catch & Throw” function.
They allow you to display your mobile device’s bookmarks on the TV, and also to bookmark pages shown on the TV.
- Clash of Clans for Blackberry 10
- Snapchat for Blackberry 10
- imo free video calls and text for Blackberry 10
- Candy Crush Saga for Blackberry 10
- Subway Surfers for Blackberry 10
- Blackberry Android Runtime 4.3
- Opera browser for Blackberry 10
- Temple Run 2 for Blackberry 10
- Google Maps for Blackberry 10
- FREE Calls with magicJack for Blackberry 10
- Tinder for Blackberry 10
- Android 595 RUNTIME for Blackberry
- The Simpsons: Tapped Out for Blackberry 10
- Netflix for Blackberry 10