Weather Underground« Weather « Downloads
|Updated||December 30, 2015|
The Internet’s first ever weather site, Weather Underground has built a reputation for providing the most reliable and in-depth weather data for locations across the world. With our unique network of 22,000+ neighborhood weather stations our app provides the most localized weather information available.
What makes this weather app different from other apps?
Local, Local, Local
– Our 22,000+ personal weather stations report the most localized weather conditions with updates as often as every 2.5 seconds
– Interactive WunderMap
The most interactive weather map on mobile allows you to select from different weather overlays including current conditions from our personal weather station network, animated radar and satellite and webcams.
– Current conditions from your local weather station include temperature, ‘feels like’ temperatures, wind speed and direction, humidity, dew point, visibility, pressure, gusts and severe weather
– 7-day Forecasts including text summary
– Hourly Forecasts
– Interactive Maps showing all weather stations in your neighborhood with animated radar and satellite
– List view of saved Favorite Locations and Recent Searches
– International forecasts use Weather Underground’s proprietary forecast system which ingests data from our personal weather station network
– Statusbar notification for a favorite location — Shows current conditions and temperature
– Search for individualized forecasts for each of our Personal Weather Stations
– Add/Remove favorites using the settings menu
– Tap a temperature icon on the WunderMap to view detailed current conditions for that location
– Long press a location in the ‘recent’ view to add location to favorites
– Long press a location in the ‘favorites’ view to set as the statusbar notification location
– Toggle statusbar notifications on/off from the settings menu
– Search for a Personal Weather Station by typing ‘PWS:pwsname’ in the search bar. Example — ‘PWS:KCASANFR70’