Stay abreast of our changing world with our Weather apps and Widgets for Android Phones and Tablets. Download Yahoo Weather, Weather Eye, The Weather Network and many more.
Click on the title of this section to expand the list and show you every app in our system!
World clock & weather« Weather « Downloads
|Updated||September 17, 2013|
A full featured, world clock widget available in 4×1 and 4×2 sizes. The widget supports an unlimited number of locations and will display local times, current weather conditions and weather forecast.
The widget features the following:
– 7 different skins to choose from (more skins coming in the future)
– 4 weather icon skins
– Works in portrait or landscape mode
– 12 or 24 hour clock with date
– Detailed weather forecast display including the following:
– Local time
– Sunrise and sunset time for current location
– Humidity and wind conditions
– Current condition, temperature and low and high temperatures
– Current condition icon
– Last weather update time
– 4 day weather forecast
– Unlimited number of locations; enter all your favorite locations and easily keep track of the current time and weather conditions
The widget can be fully customized with the following options:
– Choose the widget and weather icon skins
– Choose the text color for the time, am/pm indication, date, location, current weather condition and current temperature
– Display 12 or 24 hour time with optional AM/PM indicator (if 12 hour format)
– Beep every hour (optional)
– Select the date display format
– Optionally show or hide specific elements of the widget (weather icon, date)
– Display temperature values in Celsius or Fahrenheit
– Select automatic weather refresh period (15 minutes, 30 minutes, 1, 2, 3, 4 or 6 hours)
– Enter your favorite world locations to watch local times, current weather conditions and weather forecast information
– Update weather on WiFi and/or GPRS
– Choose whether you want to update while roaming or not
– Play notification sounds on location and weather changes and updates
– Select alternate weather forecast service (MSN) – default is Google
– This is a widget, not an application. To install it please refer to the help display when you run it. There is also a link to a video that shows you how to install it.
– If you are using a task killer exclude the widget from it
Please report any problems, suggestions or requests via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.