Stay abreast of our changing world with our Weather apps and Widgets for Android Phones and Tablets. Download Yahoo Weather, Weather Eye, The Weather Network and many more.
Click on the title of this section to expand the list and show you every app in our system!
Transparent clock & weather« Weather « Downloads
|Updated||December 31, 2012|
Transparent clock & world weather is a full featured, totally customizable digital clock and weather forecast application and widget. It comes in 3 sizes, 4×1, 4×2 and 5×2 and is easy to setup and customize.
The widget features the following:
– 3 widget sizes; 4×1, 4×2 and 5×2 (for Galaxy Note or tablets)
– Several widget skins to choose from (more skins to come)
– 4 weather icon skins
– Different fonts for the time
– Automatic location (from cell/wifi or GPS) or fixed/manual
– Weather conditions and temperature for current location
– Detailed weather forecast display that includes the following:
– Location local time
– Sunrise and sunset time for current location
– Humidity and wind conditions
– Current condition, temperature and low and high temperatures
– Current condition icon
– Last weather update time
– 4 day weather forecast
– Background according to the weather condition and day/night
– Optional display of the current moon phase
– World weather: Choose to display weather information for any number of different locations worldwide
– 8 widget hotspots (most of them can be user defined to launch specific applications)
– Display available phone ad SD card memory, WiFi or 3G state
The widget can be fully customized with the following options:
– Choose the widget and weather icon skins
– Choose the color for any item on the widget
– Choose time font
– Display 12 or 24 hour time with optional AM/PM indicator
– Select the date display format
– Display a manually selected location’s time instead of phone’s time
– Optionally show or hide specific elements of the widget (hi/lo, battery, status line)
– Use current location to display weather info or specify any location you want
– Get location updates from the network (cell/WiFi) or your GPS
– Celsius or Fahrenheit
– Kilometers or Miles per hour
– Optionally display the next alarm
– Optionally display the week number
– Select automatic weather refresh period (15 minutes, 30 minutes, 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 8 hours)
– Unlimited number of world locations
Note that the 4×1 widget does not show the date, next alarm or system information.
Please exclude the widget from task killers.
Please report any problems, suggestions or requests via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.