Weather Maps Beta« Weather « Downloads
|Updated||December 31, 2012|
THIS IS A BETA VERSION: If you experience some error or if you want suggest a new feature, feel free to write to email@example.com
* I need help in proofreading translations…
Weather Maps shows you the weather directly on Google Maps™.
You can use it to see the current conditions and the forecast for today and tomorrow. You can customize your maps by choosing from nine sets of icons and by defining the list of your favourite cities.
Weather Maps includes five kinds of maps:
– the classical weather map
– a simulation of satellite view
– a map of cities temperature
– the current cities humidity
– a direct view of current winds
This app is intended as a tool for graphical visualization of free third-parts data, all responsibility for data incompleteness or accuracy are declined.
– cities list is derived by the database of GeoNames™
– weather data are retrieved by web services of Yahoo! Weather™
Keywords: weather, maps, forecast, satellite view, temperature, humidity, wind, barometric pressure, wind map
* improving management and weather retrieving of “my position”
* night and day
* widget and notification
* cities names in user language
* new maps: Atmospheric Pressure, Air Quality, Precipitation Radar, Gfs, WRF, GRIB, Satellite Animation